“mobile”/ adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1st Day With CPALeo - $260.75

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by tezzat10, Nov 6, 2017.

1. tezzat10

tezzat10 Affiliate affiliate

hello guys

just a quick update i just signed up with this network called CPALeo.com and i made my first commission with them with nothing but Avazu DSP traffic that's it

THIS IS NOT A REVIEW OR RECOMMENDATION

it's my only experience with them i didn't even get paid yet and i don't even know if they gonna pay me i asked to get paid with Bitcoin as they offer and it's on the rise now for some reason don't know why i am not an expert but anyway it's just my results with them

just a quick note they do have a very good account manager as soon as i went in he welcomed me and he is very nice person

here is a screen shot link

[​IMG]

i will update you as soon as i get paid [​IMG]

Good Luck guys!!

hsen2012 likes this.
  2. terraleads
  3. hsen2012

hsen2012 Affiliate affiliate

Good luck and I wish you make with them 1k a day
    How to promote your offers and what Traffic does this network accept

tezzat10 likes this.
  4. tezzat10

i am not sure what type of traffic they accept but what i used was pure mobile traffic from Avazu DSP and i think thery accept other traffic sources as well for sure but i think you will need to ask them for that

Good luck buddy and thank you so much for stopping by

hsen2012 likes this.
  5. Xero

Xero Affiliate affiliate

Pretty shitty reviews for Avazu beware

Lord Patrick and tezzat10 like this.
  6. tezzat10

i guess it depends on the offer and the landing page not all the traffic sources gonna make you money i tried the rainbow when it comes to traffic sources but not every one gonna make you money for sure cause i tried myself the avazu dsp and for sure didn't make me money with all the campaigns so i guess but i am not suire it depends on the lajnding page or the carrier or the offer there is so many factors

hsen2012 likes this.
  7. PJMillioner

PJMillioner Affiliate affiliate

hey man, congratz on the earning!
    could you be a bit more speciefic with what exactly you did? (possible in private)
    i'm a begginer and i would like to start see some earnings too...

tezzat10 likes this.
  8. tezzat10

sure i am here to help i worked on Austria offers 2 of them and i read the description like the countries and the carriers these offers are pin submit offers they works like a charm i really like the mobile and the pin submit or the 1 & 2 click flow too close to it and also works like a charm really good offers and i pushed traffic using the avazu dsp pops only and i used a landing page that i downloaded from Adplexity and that's it

regards

9. sam patra

sam patra Affiliate affiliate

Great result buddy :)

hsen2012 and tezzat10 like this.
  10. tezzat10

thanks wish you the best of luck as well

thanks for stopping by

11. shafi kasmani

shafi kasmani Affiliate affiliate

Nice result and keep it up still

tezzat10 and hsen2012 like this.
  12. tezzat10

thanks buddy Good luck

13. shafi kasmani

shafi kasmani Affiliate affiliate

I joined cpaleo today and I am waiting reviews! I will try this soon

hsen2012 and tezzat10 like this.
  14. tezzat10

awesome good luck buddy

15. AstroBoss

AstroBoss Affiliate affiliate

This seems very great, could you share some tips with us buddy?

16. Sephrata

Sephrata Affiliate affiliate

Is this a thinly veiled advert for CPALeo? The network has no history and the website was only registered 6 weeks ago.

What vertical were you promoting?

Lord Patrick and tezzat10 like this.
  17. hypefree

hypefree Affiliate affiliate

How much did you spend on Avazu?

tezzat10 likes this.
  18. tezzat10

yes i talked with Neil my AM about that he told me that the network it self was private network since 2009 and they just turned public this year but they are very honest for sure i just got paid for yesterday's commissions they offer both weekly and daily payments and they also pay in bitcoin and that's how i got paid very fast and honest and the AM is very nice person

i promoted the pin submit offers they are AMAZING super easy to convert and they have really nice collection of offers in the vertical of pin submit you should for sure give it a try really amazing

thanks for stopping by

19. tezzat10

to make the $260 only $10 avazu traffic is really good but off-course if you have any other good traffic source you should give it a try for sure

Good luck

20. Sephrata

Sephrata Affiliate affiliate

You're clearly pumping CPA Leo here.

A 2500% ROI? Yeah right!

Your AP is $16.29 and these are so unlikely to be pin submits.

tezzat10 likes this.
  21. tezzat10

i'm not pumping anything what so ever i am just sharing my experience with them

plus this is nothing Cole Dockery the famous affiliate marketer if you don't know him google him his results are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better, earlier this year he made a case study for an ad campaign for him on Facebook he spent $5 on this campaigns and her made over than $600+ so my results aren't strange at all the ROI depends on many factors the landing page and the offer itself also the traffic source the timing when you gonna push the offer or how much you will spend on that campaign there is soooo many factors also i am not newbie at all i am in the internet marketing industry since 2012 now so i am good i know what's working and what's not at-least for me

so i really encourage you to study more attend IM courses and learn more about targeting and how to launch profitable campaign there is so many resources and way way way way way better results than mine

thank you so much for stopping by

Good Luck!!

Top Resources

banners