The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

$163.47 in Last 28 Days From Only One YouTube Video

Tusohian

I have created a YouTube channel and uploaded some funny videos. After uploading, I've generated to much views from a vblog funny video. It ranked within a very short time by using only facebook share.
Here is my earning in this screenshot bellow.
received_1039102486209182-1.jpg

Do you monetize your videos just with AdSense, or do you also use other forms, i.e. CPA or product sales?

Do you monetize your videos just with AdSense, or do you also use other forms, i.e. CPA or product sales?
Dear azgold brother, I have 2 YouTube channel. One channel is related to fun that I monetize with AdSense only. And another channel that I use for product review purpose for affiliate marketing beside AdSense monetization.

Congrats buddy and a good job you are doing. That is the reward for the time you spend in putting together the video and making the channel active. I will say that YouTube is one of the platform that you can be making a lot of passive money as much as you have done your homework very well. Just make sure that you have quality videos and I assure you that they will be making money for you in a way you can not even believe. Otherwise stay on track and focused to do even better than this.

Congrats buddy and a good job you are doing. That is the reward for the time you spend in putting together the video and making the channel active. I will say that YouTube is one of the platform that you can be making a lot of passive money as much as you have done your homework very well. Just make sure that you have quality videos and I assure you that they will be making money for you in a way you can not even believe. Otherwise stay on track and focused to do even better than this.
Dear Dr. Forum Bro, I agree with you :)
I think this is really one of the best way to earn money with having fun and entertainment. Also you can be popular person using this. So I prefer to use this feature to earn money.

By the way, Thanks for your suggestion Dr. Forum bro.

@Tusohian - you're having fun but you put in a lot of original work to get where you are. And it's perfect! If you're having fun and don't feel like you're working, even though you are....well, everyone should have that. :)

banners
Back