The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

$150 signing bouns

CoolSpot

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
JATS Affiliate Program
Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this, but I came across it last night. AWEmpire is now offering $150 to all new affiliates, just for making the account, well $75 for making the amount and confirming your email, $75 on the completion of 4 conversions.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF RECEIVING THE SIGN UP BONUS?
TThe $150 bonus is split into two parts. The first $75 is added after you confirm your e-mail address, while you get the second $75 if you make three sales within 40 days of the registration. In case you are eligible for the bonus but you didn't make three sales within 40 days of the registration, you will receive the first part only, $75.

Made my account last night, so I guess we will see how it goes.
There is a link in my sig if you are interested in signing up

No i don't, i found them last night and signed up for an affiliate account, just thought it was a good offer people might not have seen, the link in my sig is my affiliate link though, i can take it out or add in a regular one if necessary. If it's an issue please feel free to delete the thread. It's just the first time I have seen someone offer $ for a sign up so thought it was something work sharing.

Hi guys, let me introduce my self here, I am Alberto, Affiliate Manager at AWEmpire, biggest adult webmaster affiliate program, behind successful cam sites like LiveJasmin, CameraBoys and many others cam sites.

Since a few weeks we are giving a welcome gift to all our new webmasters; create your AWE account to be part of the most profitable adult affiliate program and get the $150 Sign up bonus! We are offering this $150 to all new webmasters because we believe in our product and in long term partnerships.

If you have any doubt or question about our Affiliate Program, please feel free to contact me.
Cheers, Alberto

Quick question, Alberto. I'm not into adult marketing now, but I will probably start in the future. If I create my account now, to get that $150 bonus, and if I don't do anything (any promotion, activity) for a few months, let's say, will my account be closed and I lose the bonus? I mean, I don;t plan to start with adult offers right now, but in the near future, who knows.

Quick question, Alberto. I'm not into adult marketing now, but I will probably start in the future. If I create my account now, to get that $150 bonus, and if I don't do anything (any promotion, activity) for a few months, let's say, will my account be closed and I lose the bonus? I mean, I don;t plan to start with adult offers right now, but in the near future, who knows.
Hi ppcnewbie, I would like to inform you that our signup bonus is split into two parts: The first $75 is added after you confirm your e-mail address, while you get the second $75 if you make three sales within 40 days of the registration. In case you are eligible for the bonus but you didn't make three sales within 40 days of the registration, you will receive the first part only, $75, after reaching the minimum payout limit (amount of earnings you need to collect before you can receive payment = 100$).
I hope it helps, feel free to add me to skype for further questions.
Best,
Alberto.

MI
Back