The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

15 Affiliate Marketing Questions Answered By 3 Experts

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Here is a great affiliate marketing Q & A answered by Shawn Collins, Jonathan Volk and Zac Johnson. Especially good for newbies.

<a href="http://www.dailyblogtips.com/15-affiliate-marketing-questions-answered/">15 Affiliate Marketing Questions Answered By 3 Experts</a>

A couple of months ago I asked our readers what affiliate marketing questions they would like to have answered. I then analyzed the submissions and filtered out the 15 most common questions. After that I sent the questions to three friends of mine who are affiliate marketing rock stars, and the result is what you will find below.

These guys need no introduction, but here we go anyway. Shawn Collins started doing affiliate marketing in the 90s, and today he is one of the most respected names in the industry. Jonathan Volk is the CEO of Surge Marketing, an affiliate marketing company that generates million of dollars in affiliate sales every year. Zac Johnson started making money online when he was 15, and today he is one of the most successful affiliate marketers around. Make sure to subscribe to all three sites if you want to learn more about affiliate marketing. Now to the questions and answers.

Have any questions or comments to add???
Ask away! We're here to help!

banners
Back