The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

13 Best Social Signals Seo Tips You Will find in 2015

mirc51

affiliate
Social Signals seo 2015 is the talk of the town. Though Matt declares Social Signals Seo is not taken into account, Many People Haven’t agreed to his statement.

Some Case-studies Shows How they Improved SERP rate using social signal. One Case-study claiming that they have moved their site to #1 page from #400th page.But I can’t find that link but Quick sprout included that case study in their posts.

SOCIAL SIGNALS SEO 2015

Social Signals for seo is nothing but Google crawls Your Facebook ,Twitter and Google plus Pages links. ( including All Social sites but these three are important).

In Twitter,It looks for your links which got re-tweets and Favorites.

In Facebook, Google Looks at How Many shares, likes did you got to your links.

In Google +, It looks How Many +1s did you to your link.

So My Personal Experience is Social Signals are important for ranking on Google SERP. I have some live examples

LOOK AT THE SCREEN SHOT BELOW

Nothing more to Explain. The Screenshot shows all. I have searched Social Signals on Google.com(not Google.co.in) and Got the below results. You can check at Right side slightly below corner,when you hover over it, it displays like Currently showing private results and Yeah Google Makes Default to show Private results.

So Popular guys like Moz, Quicksprout occupies Top places and at the end you can check Matthew Woodward’s Google + Link is shown. Since I follow him on Google+ , I got his link on search results. Trust Me I haven’t put +1 to any of his post at Google + and still I got his links. Alternatively you can check the next screen shot

I changed My default results to Hide Private results and the following result occurs. Matthew Woodward’s Google+ link is gone. You can also note one thing. In previous resultQuick Sprout is on #3 and Forbes site on #4. While Hiding my Private results, Forbes moves to #3 and Quick Sprout is on #4. I have never visited Forbes in my lifetime and yeah I do regularly visit Neil’s Blog.

So with Private results , Quick sprout ranks higher than Forbes . This is a outcome of social signals.

SO IS THIS KIND OF SOCIAL SIGNALS ?
I’m following Neil Patel on Facebook, Twitter and Google +. I will regularly +1 his post on Google + and on Facebook. So Here I conclude Social Signals Plays a vital Role in improving your Site Ranking.

Still we need some inputs to choose whether Social Signals are important or not ? Please add some comments to spice up the discussion.

HOW TO GET SOCIAL SIGNALS ?
History is Enough. So What’s your Plan Now ? Planning to Improve your social signals right ? Here comes a Handy post which Shows How to Sky Rocket your Social signals across all social Media Sites.

GOOGLE + PLUS OPTIMIZATION FOR SOCIAL SIGNALS

#1 CONNECT WITH PRO BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL SIGNALS

Add Pro Bloggers to your Circles.Write some awesome contents. Mention them in your Google + Status if you mentioned them in your blog post.Pro Bloggers can help you a lot and they can bring a lot of reputation to you and your site.

#2 JOIN NICHE COMMUNITIES ON GOOGLE PLUS
Find your Niche related communities in Google plus. Solve their problems, help them and Dont treat them like subscribers and engage with them as friends. More people you add more traffic will come.Don’t worry Even if they don’t visit your blog regularly, they can still see your Google Plus links in Google Page 1.

#3 WRITE PERFECT STATUS ON GOOGLE +
Write a Perfectly optimized Status Post on Google Plus.

Share Your link in your Status Update and Wait till your site’s Meta description loads completely. At TO field add as many circles as possible. You can also [ Tick ] Also send email from you to your circles.

#4 BRANDING AT GOOGLE PLUS
Branding is also important factor for Social Signals. Be unique on Google plus even Logo is Important.

#6 USE HASH TAGS PROPERLY
Hash tags have become massive hit on Facebook and always use a Hash tag both in your Status Update and Your Page status Updates. while Facebook is keen on reducing promotional posts on news feed, Hash Tag plays an important role in social signals.

#7 KEEP ENGAGING
Most of the Facebook Pages have no engagement with its users. It occurs due to inconsistency in posting, and posting Boring contents.

#8 CATEGORIZE YOUR CIRCLE IN GOOGLE PLUS
Google Plus is highly recommended for SEO.But its not user-friendly in some cases.Things are complicated while adding people to your circles. Here I share my Own Personal Google + Circles category.

To clear things, I have created various circles.

Work Bloggers – I added Blogging Bloggers in this circle

Blog Websites – I added Blogging Blogs here.

So when i write a blog post, I share it to Work Bloggers circle and not to Blog Websites.It will bring more traffic to your blog.

#9 CLAIM CLEAN PAGE GOOGLE PLUS PAGE URL
Most of the Bloggers wont use this tricks. Usually Google + Profile or Page URL will be UGLY Like https://plus.google.com/u/0/42626464565678 . But You can optimize your URL like this – MyCyberIncome - Google+ People may forget your blog link and if you use customized URL Like me then People will never forget and they can easily find your blog.

#10 CONDUCT GOOGLE+ EVENTS
Google + Events is like Facebook events. if you have large followers then you can conduct Succesful events. This will bring new followers to your profile and you will get more visitors back to your site

#11 CONDUCT GOOGLE HANGOUT
Though Google Hangout Nothing to do with Social Signals , it can be useful both to you and Your subscribers. you can improve your communications Skills. Kulwant Nagi of blogging cage will conduct Google Hangouts Regularly.Take a look at his blog and take good inputs from him.

#12 ADD ALL LINKS TO YOUR GOOGLE PLUS PROFILE

Try to add your all your sites for Maximum Exposure.

check for few more tips.

Code:
http://mycyberincome.com/social-signals-seo-2015/

I have some reasons which shows Social signals for SEO Exists.So What do you think about it ? . Do you Believe in it? Social Signals are Like GHOST. No one Knows Whether its present or not ?.

We will Keep updated with the latest happening with this post

I couldn't agree more, the fact that so many people have Android phones and HAVE to set up a Google + account is just another reason to get on Google + and get your content on there

Excellent post mate. I am wondering this one of the method to win G plus over Facebook. Because when people using G+ more and more it will become more popular. Great method for marketing.

Nice Post, i have easily post social signal up to 500 signal, i am using addmefast bot, i just use 3 fb, 3 vk, 3 twitter account, i got 4000 point a day, and convert to 500-800 social signal, if any one need addmefast bot, contact me, i will give you for free

Really great guide, @mirc51 Thanks!

I don't do much with G+ for two reasons:
1. I haven't bothered to figure out completely how to use it properly
2. I'm still harbouring a grudge because of G forcing people to use it whether they wanted it or not

I need to pay more attention to it because, as mentioned, it is becoming more popular. Not using it because I'm miffed at G is an emotional response, not a business perspective and is akin to biting off my nose to spite my face. :)

banners
Back