The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

120x60 banners ad for 99p

vallen75

affiliate
Hi on communityfriend.co.uk under the featured websites section we are offering a 120x60 banner space for only 99p.

The site is still in it's early days but rapidly growing.

Cheers

Vince

Vince,
Tell me more about the banner ad you are offering. Can one add text link under the banner ? 99P, is that per year, per month, per day ?

Thanks

Hi temi,

we do not allow text links under the banner's unfortunatly. We are looking at a simular idea which will allow text url links only (coming July 2007).

When you submit your banner details, the banner is added to the top of the board, as other banners are submitted your banner will move down the board until it is moved to page 2 with will continue to grow.

You can submit your banner multiple times to get back on the top of the board at anytime.

So in answer to your question, the banner will remain on our site forever for 99p, it just gets moved down the list as more the page gets more popular.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Regards

Vince

Thanks for that detailed explanaton, sounds too complicated for me so I will pass. I am looking for good quality text link, or banner with text I(like the one of the top of this site) that I do not have to keep submitting all the time to stay on one page.

To my mind banner ads are more about traffic than other SEO factors ... what sort of traffic does your site get?

Hi we are currently getting around 300 - 400 visitors each day. This is increasing week-by-week and estimate to get around 1000 vists each day by the end of July (based on a current marketing).

banners
Back