The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

11 affiliate techniques to Build Links for your Website

yusra

affiliate
There are several ways to build links to your website. The easiest of them is to hire someone to assist you to build them. You can easily get a consultant or a human relations publicist to assist you. Why would you need to build links? People try different link building techniques to drive traffic to their website. The more traffic you have, the more the potential sales you are likely to have as well. Everyone who has created a website wants that site to be seen. Building links helps your site gain exposure. This should help your message spread around the world, as people will share your content.

1-Pay Per Click
Pay per click is a great service to drive traffic to your website. Search engines advertise your website link with a couple of sentences. It is highlighted at the top of the of the search engine results when it relates to your website content. You pay every time a visitor clicks on the advertisement, which then leads to your web page.

2-Issue Press Releases
Another creative way to build links is by creating your own press releases.

3-Guest Blogging
Submit articles to different websites to get your message across. Provide links to your website on these articles.

4-Link Building Tools
Do not forget to use a link building tool to determine how to best link to your site.

5-Use Directories
Try submitting your site free to a range of different directories. Use a tracker to analyze the ideas that are trending.

6-social media
Ranking highly on Digg, Twitter ?etc can assist you in getting exposure.

7-Review Products
You can review products on sites similar to Amazon, Yelp, and Cnet. Create links back to your website. This is a great affiliate marketing technique. When using this method, try to be accurate that your website content matches what you are making a review on. Do not post a review on a product that is about technology and link them to your website that talks about the care of fruits.

8-Free Stuff
Utilize the public?s craze for freebies to your advantage in your link building efforts. You can give away free computer software, free samples and other related items like t shirts, bracelets, handbags with your website logo on it.

9-Organize an Event
Organize an event or have your website sponsor an event. In either case, make sure that you work with a reputable organization that will link to your site from theirs.

10-Build an Authoritative List
People love list and will often link to them from their own site. Make sure that the list is authoritative by spending some time researching the topic. If you impress the right people, they will give you a link to your site from pages that are much higher than your own. This makes this a great link building technique.

11-Develop Relationships
While it may seem like you live in a bubble, you do not. It is important to develop relationships with people who are doing things similar to you. Then link to each other?s work on a regular basis. This is a great affiliate technique. You can even create more than one site and use different names so that you are links appear natural. This is a great affiliate marketing technique.

Here's a few high-leverage ways for you ...

12. RSS Feed(s)

Get your RSS Feed into as many RSS directories as you can and when you are creating posts, include internal links to your own website. As your Feed gets syndicated across the web, so do your links.

13. Answers Sites (Like Yahoo Answers)

You can often get a link by answering questions, just being helpful and citing your sources.

14. Blog Commenting

Find good quality blogs in your niche and make helpful comments. You can often get a good quality link that way. In addition, if you find blogs with the Comment Luv plugin enabled, you can get a link to your latest post and sometimes you even get the choice of which post to link to.

15. Forum Signatures & Profile Links

Again, find good quality forums in your niche, create a good signature and just participate in the discussion.

16. YouTube

Make a few good quality videos and put a link in the description.

Will :)

I think relationships will become more crucial in the day to come, especially on affiliate marketing, than the rest of the points mentioned above. You need credibility to continue doing business with your affiliates and customers. This is why relationship marketing is so related to affiliate marketing.

Guys and ladies,

Just because you are building back links to your website does not guarantee you that you will get your site ranked better. I would never recommend to anyone to take this strategy and make it the only marketing technique that they use.

I mean, that is the biggest reason why most "affiliate marketers" fail. They think that they should do what ever it takes to get their website into Google's 1st or 2nd page. Even if they do, there is no guarantee that it will stay there forever.

What happens if one day it is gone? Then what are you going to do?

You must have multiple places of advertising running for you at the same time.

ok, just my 2 cents on backlinking.

If anything appears natural, it works. How?

It's when you have a fans base that is exploding, so, they link to their homepages, to their emails, there are dofollow and nofollow links, from many different anchor texts and all of this from websites with PR0 to PR6.

Let's not add N/A since they are also websites with heavy penalties. So as you see, it's a natural explosion of enthusiasm from your fans base, and if this happens, or you know how to make it happen.... :)

nice list!

i have my own onlineshop and i think linkbuilding gets more difficult from time to time...
as a small company you have absolutely no chance against your competitors.

but i also think linkbuilding is not the only thing you have to do for a good google ranking. unique content is important!

banners
Back