The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

100k imps CPM Traffic

codejacks

Everybody here visits this area of the forums everyday to find atleast some good inputs, some angles to run a campaign and some follow alongs to get some spirit.
And few make sure to spoil the fun by posting as knowitall at once and the second moment they start asking noob queries.

I will be soon starting Mobile Demand Side adnetwork, and anyone who signs up here from affiliate fix and deposits the min required and runs a first campaign will get 100k Free traffic (CPM) for their first mobile ad campaign guaranteed.

Do you like it??

Last edited:
hhaa,sounds great.is it really can get 100k Free traffic (CPM) for the first mobile ad campaign? And Can you give me the official link so that I can register directly?

So, I just wonder if you treat all network in this way?

You should go ahead and make that deposit, maybe you'll be able to make as much as your employer.

As He states,
Things have changed for the better! I just set up an office and have a small, four-member team working with me.

I am making x,xxx/day for 3 months+. Broke 6 figures profit in a month and trying to bring this to the next level.
I’m learning everyday and I continue to improve. I’m very grateful to be where I am now and to have this opportunity. I’d also like to thank many people who have help me, including:

Supeyrio: Thank you for introducing AM to me and for all your time and help. You always offer your help when I need it the most. I wouldn’t be where I am today without your help!
Caurmen, Zeno, Tim Tetra, Mr Green, Stackman, BBrock32, iAMAttila, Benjamin Yong, Maynzie: Thank you for your motivation and all your awesome tips, tutorials and contributions! We have an awesome community here.
Charles Ngo: Your talk in SG & BKK + Blog and FB post is so helpful! I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done to help me.
Thank you to all STM contributors! your contribution has helped and saved me a lot of my time & $$$.

Just a message to those of you who may also be struggling with their work right now: Don’t give up! Believe me…I know how hard it can be to make it out there, however, you will find your way. Ask questions. Ask people for help. Keep practicing and working. And you will be successful!

Even though he asked all these questions, then got banned.
Qj3yQGo.png

I now believe you guys are legit.

You should go ahead and make that deposit, maybe you'll be able to make as much as your employer.

As He states,

Even though he asked all these questions, then got banned.
Qj3yQGo.png

I now believe you guys are legit.
Thank for your trust. We are, of course, legit.So, I am wondering how you know my account has been banned? Is That forum notified every member?

My Sincere apologies, due to people problems so many of my ideas and ventures have become dustbin items, I alone couldn't handle all these hence its in the backyard.

banners
Back