The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

100% Legal Streaming Website - Over 40k Movies and 5k Movies!

Eko

affiliate
post2.png

Important: You must have your own domain and hosting!
No resale rights are included.

Line-8.png

How is this legal?

Absolutely NO copyrighted content is hosted on site. In fact, it doesn't even directly link to copyrighted media! All content is hosted

externally and simply displayed within the site. While this does mean you will have no direct control over the content, you're 100% SAFE from any

and all potential legal issues!

How do I profit from this?

profit.png

Very Easily!

The sites are 100% ready to go - simply slap a CPA content locker on there, drive traffic and you WILL see results nearly immediately!

post1.png

Please allow up to 48 hours for delivery. In addition to every purchase I offer my personal consultation to help you get things up and running if you're struggling to do so on your own.

I'm currently making over $1,000 a month with one of these and haven't put a whole lot of effort into promoting it - HUGE earning potential with this type of site!

IF FOR SOME REASON YOU WERE NOT REDIRECTED TO A THANK YOU PAGE UPON PURCHASE, PLEASE SEND ME A PM

Re: 100% Legal Streaming Website - Over 40k Movies and 5k Movies

So basically we just have to push traffic? Where do the videos come from as you say you cannot control content?

Also is there any CPA features in built?

The content is being extracted from 1channel.ch onto my server and framed through the sites being sold. This ensures the legality of the sites from my customers' end.

Yep K, it really just comes down to driving traffic - everything else is ready to go!

As far as CPA features go, not really - there is however a convenient "Easy Content Locker" plugin which makes installing/modifying your CL a little easier (mainly for those with less technical experience).

Once you get a bit of traffic flowing to the site I would forgo a traditional CL however and enable the Social Traffic Pop plugin - and allow the site to go viral and perpetually bring in more traffic.

Hmm...ima try this. I was banking alot from a movie site in the past, but got risky so i bailed out....i sure hope this is legal..

Could we talk on skype possibly? Pm sent

My Review:
Alright, paid him and we just finished setting up my site. Gotta say. I'm definitely impressed with this guy's product; not only is the site's design on point, but literally everything is ready for you - you just need to push the traffic. Not only that, but the Social Media Box he adds with it is no joke. I used it on many sites, and could honestly say, it will boost up your potential for virality, which is key to raking in cash with your content locker. Overall i'm giving him a 8/10 on this product!

My Review:
Alright, paid him and we just finished setting up my site. Gotta say. I'm definitely impressed with this guy's product; not only is the site's design on point, but literally everything is ready for you - you just need to push the traffic. Not only that, but the Social Media Box he adds with it is no joke. I used it on many sites, and could honestly say, it will boost up your potential for virality, which is key to raking in cash with your content locker. Overall i'm giving him a 8/10 on this product!

Would love to see you start a case study and see how you drive traffic and make money!

can you show some sample URL.

Edited: sorry I checked it.

Still not seeing how this is legal. I had a tv site that was not hosting any vids on my site. Still got a C&D. It was the fact that I was actually showing on my site even though I was not hosting.

It's not legal in the USA as far as I understand it. It might be in the grey zone in Europe ... anyways, this is an article that could drive fear in some people for using something like this:

'Piracy' student loses US extradition battle over copyright infringement | Technology | The Guardian

That's the guy that owned TVShack, so any of us that would use this would most likely pass under the radar. But it's not legal, it's in the grey zone at best, or possibly depending on country (for example, Sweden has been pretty liberal about similar stuff as far as I was following things).

Haha.. This is real!
I made a site using a free blogger blog using this exact same concept.
I don't want to ruin your business. Good luck man.
I will just rely in my simple coding skills. :)

banners
Back