The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

1 day of Amazon Associates Question

lelitob

Ok,
I'm a lurker since 1 or 2 year maybe and i've never done IM (i've only read about it). Y
esterday i've started my first associate campaign with amazon and i had a pretty good results or at least i thought.
When i was watching the reports section (reports /summary/today'sorder) i was selling over 200 items in a day.
But nothing showed up today on my associate earnings.
My newbie question is if it takes sometime to have the results or if i have to contact the amazon support.
uploaded an image of the report
Screenshot 2015-10-12 23.52.56.jpg

Ok,
I'm a lurker since 1 or 2 year maybe and i've never done IM (i've only read about it). Y
esterday i've started my first associate campaign with amazon and i had a pretty good results or at least i thought.
When i was watching the reports section (reports /summary/today'sorder) i was selling over 200 items in a day.
But nothing showed up today on my associate earnings.
My newbie question is if it takes sometime to have the results or if i have to contact the amazon support.
uploaded an image of the report
View attachment 4998

Have you checked to see if your account has been flagged for anything?

Ah, thank for the info. Now i have the reports. Can i ask you if amazon pay you only when items are shipped , ( not when they're only ordered) am i right?
Yes, you are right. But with Amazon, people have to pay as soon as they order. The wait for the once monthly payments probably (for one thing) allows time to be sure nothing bounces/refunds/etc.

You only get paid once your account has reached the minimum payout, which you need to check. How they pay is partially dependent on where you're located. Or, at least it was last time I looked. I'm in Canada, so it's $100 paid by cheque. Which takes a long time to get here and is in U.S. funds and held by the bank for 8 additional days. I think if you're in the U.S., they will EFT your payment.

The info should be on their site. I don't do much with them anymore, so am not up on the latest info.

You'll get an email every month letting you know whether or not you've reached payout level.

Yes, you are right. But with Amazon, people have to pay as soon as they order. The wait for the once monthly payments probably (for one thing) allows time to be sure nothing bounces/refunds/etc.

You only get paid once your account has reached the minimum payout, which you need to check. How they pay is partially dependent on where you're located. Or, at least it was last time I looked. I'm in Canada, so it's $100 paid by cheque. Which takes a long time to get here and is in U.S. funds and held by the bank for 8 additional days. I think if you're in the U.S., they will EFT your payment.

The info should be on their site. I don't do much with them anymore, so am not up on the latest info.

You'll get an email every month letting you know whether or not you've reached payout level.
Thanks for the explenation, as really first pratical try in Affiliate marketing i had some doubts.
I' ve already passed the minimum paid check at first day, i set it at 100$, but in the first day i was over 400$. I'm kinda insulting my self, because i could have start way earlier.

Thanks for the explenation, as really first pratical try in Affiliate marketing i had some doubts.
I' ve already passed the minimum paid check at first day, i set it at 100$, but in the first day i was over 400$. I'm kinda insulting my self, because i could have start way earlier.

Wow, good for you! Congrats, that's awesome!

Don't beat yourself up over waiting to start until now. You probably know a lot more now. There's no guarantee that you would have done so well if you'd tried it a long time ago.

Keep up the good work. :)

MI
Back