The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

007CPA.com - Offshore CPA Network Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodman

affiliate
Hey fellas, today I've found this cpa network that recently became public. I especially like that they offer offshore banking accounts - they just send you a credit card that you can use at any ATM - and avoid taxes ;)

007CPA

(Reflink, tx :)) - After signup just message me here so I can contact an AM to get you approved asap.

Benefits (taken from their HP)
  • Offshore Server(s). No prying eye or server seizures.
  • Offshore Incorporation. No lawsuits or legal issues whatsoever, for the network or the publishers
  • Offshore Banking. No banking interruptions… bank account freezes, wire stops, etc. 007 CPA guarantees payment/banking/wire solutions for all countries.
  • 4. Offshore solutions for Publishers. Offshore hosting, banking, structure options for publishers once accepted into the network.

Requirements (also taken from their homepage)
  • * Minimum $5K monthly approximate average income OR “big brains” (i.e. coder, extensive training, etc.) OR well connected (solid IM support network). In other words, this network is for the advanced marketer, a wicked coder, or a still growing internet marketer with serious connections.
  • Monthly payment default. Bi-weekly payments available upon request. Weekly payments also available (contact your AM to discuss).
  • Payment threshold of $1000. Some exceptions allowed for lower minimum payouts.
  • Wires only. 007 CPA pays publishers only via wire transfer. We will however work with you to find an alternative under extenuating circumstances.

* = My AM told me they also accept users that earn less than 5k/month for a while to grow a bit more but that will only be temporary.

Link: http://www.golinks.co/go/join007cpa/
Signup: http://www.golinks.co/go/join007cpa/

Re: 007CPA.com - Offshore CPA Network

Seems a little fishy...

Hey K

We should clean up some of the Spammers and etc. Ask Affiliate Paying for some help on who is legitimate he is the man!

CHAD

Re: 007CPA.com - Offshore CPA Network

Hey my name is John from 007cpa. Goodman told me he posted here. Nothing shady about us, we used to be private, and are now moving to a semi private network. Any questions feel free to ask :)

It's ultimately up to the PUB to pay taxes anyway. I'm from the US and pay my taxes in full. The OPs "avoiding taxes" statement can be misconstrued no doubt. Most of us do not avoid taxes. It's kinda hard to buy a house and car and not pay taxes.

GoodMan has just 6 posts and few of his posts are in the favor of the network!

Even this post looks like AD! Doesn't it looks quite Fishy ?

Regards
~Sam~

PS: No Offence.. Just my thoughts !!

GoodMan has just 6 posts and few of his posts are in the favor of the network!

Even this post looks like AD! Doesn't it looks quite Fishy ?

Regards
~Sam~

PS: No Offence.. Just my thoughts !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back