- Programs Name
- Fine Art Affiliate Program
- Visit Website
- 15% - 50% (€30 - €750 per sale)
- Minimum Payment
- Payment Frequency
- Payment Method
- Referral Period
- 30 days
Calling all promoters, marketers, influencers and tastemakers!
I’ve recently launched a first of its kind online exhibition and I need your help to bring the collection to art collectors around the world.
The concept is simple. Promote art to ideal clients within your network and receive commissions for every sale you make.
This affiliate program is ideal for members within the arts and entertainment industries.
So, if you have a blog, mailing list, online store or substantial following on social media within this sector, this opportunity is perfect for you.
Who is Julius Jooste?
I am one of Dance Music’s most trusted photographers. I have captured well over a thousand events in some of the world’s most sought after clubs, events and festivals.
My clients include some of the world’s most established DJs, producers, promoters, NGOs and labels. Both my academic and professional accomplishments speak to the fact that I am a hard-working, passionate and reliable individual.
What are we selling?
We are selling framed fine art prints from a selection of artists and collections. Each collection has its own commission structure and is set out in detail below under the "Current exhibitions include" heading.
Exhibitions vary in price and style from artist to artist and collection to collection.
Current exhibitions include:
- Dancers of Ibiza - 30% Commission (€150 - €450)https://www.juliusjooste.com/dancers-of-ibiza/
- From Philosophy to Art and Photography by Jordi Cervera - 15% Commission (€30 - €90)https://www.juliusjooste.com/philosophy-art-photography/
- Tré Magnifiqué Burlesque Revue - 30% Commission (€150 - €450)https://www.juliusjooste.com/love-sex-expo-2020
- By Night (Launching September 2020)- 50% Commission (€250 - €750)
The exhibitions are printed, framed and packaged by WhiteWall, the industry leader in museum quality manufacturing. Once ready, art-safe-packed containers are collected from the WhiteWall manufacturing plant in Germany or the United States of America and shipped via UPS to collectors around 48 countries.
How Do I apply?
Marketers and influencers from around the world are invited to apply, granted they meet the minimum requirements.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18.
- Applicants must have a functional online store (Facebook and Instagram Pages with “Shop” functionality will be considered.)
- Applicants must have a registered and valid PayPal account to which commissions can be paid.
Alternatively, click here to submit your application.
How do the exhibitions work?
Exhibition pieces are made-to-order and printed and framed by White Wall. Once completed, the manufactured pieces are packed in art safe packaging and shipped by UPS to one of the following 48 countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom / Great Britain, United States of America.
Who are we selling to?
Ideal collectors vary from exhibition to exhibition. However, the research shows that the majority of collectors are found in the industries mentioned below.
Suggested target audiences are:
- Interior Decorators
- Plastic Surgeons
- Art galleries
- Art collectors
- High-end restaurants & boutiques.
How are sales and referrals tracked?
The affiliate program is powered by the Affiliate WP WordPress plugin, which is considered to be the best affiliate software solution on the market today.
Successful applicants will be granted access to the Fine Art Affiliate Area, where they will be able to generate unique affiliate links and download official marketing materials.
All info such as site visits, conversions and earnings, will be accessible from the Affiliate Panel.
- Conversions are tracked via referral cookies (valid for 30 days).
- Cookies are set up to allocate earnings to the last referrer.
- Commissions are paid out with PayPal.
- Affiliates will be paid during the last week of the month, starting April 2020.