Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Zululeads [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurePay

Zululeads.com submitted a new resource:

Zululeads - Exclusive CPA network

We are an exclusive CPA network, who only handle our own inhouse campaigns. We have the best prices and best EPC on the market.

We are very flexible with loyal senders, which means higher prices and better payment terms. We scout the market all the time to make the best campaigns for our concepts, which means we always keep an high EPC.

We are available 24/7 via Skype or e-mail, so you will never be left alone with Zululeads!

Atm we are open in 9 different countries so there is enough to...

Read more about this resource...

We haven't opened there yet, but we are never hesitant to try new countries.

Do you have traffic there?

zululeads refuse to pay me. everyone should stay away from them. they've changed their domain name from zululeads.com to nuevosolas.com.

We did change the the domain since zululeads just was a brand name and we wanted to use our real company name for this.

And also i am not gonna talk about a particular case on here. You chose not to give us what we asked of you to commence with our guidelines and experiences.

after several month of cooperation, then suddenly they asking for passport, utility bill, bank verification because they told me to protect their business. So provided everything they asked. I was told " The accounting has declined those informations as being good enough."
You did not provide what we asked for. And also we are sorry that you feel need to do this when you don't want to send what we asked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back