The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Zeroparks Estimates Way Off

Luke_14

affiliate
Hey everyone,

Thought I would share something I am experiencing at the moment. Zeropark is good generally. However I have suddenly starting have some annoyances.

On their volume calculator is shows the country, volume and price for certain filters. This is all good and looks great. However the reality is not!

I will give you example;

I am currently running redirect RON traffic from a tier 1 country in Europe. On their calculator it states for this country using the filters I am targeting the price should be around $0.0012 per view. (I would not say this country is a high priced tier 1 country)

This in reality is far from reality. I have tried running traffic at 5x this price and within half a day received less than 50 redirects!!!! At 10x times the price YES close to $0.01 per view I still barely get any considerable redirects.

I understand their calculator is just an estimate on historic bids but being 10x off is just ridiculous. Seems a little deceiving to be honest.

Anyone thought I would post this to see if anyone is having issues.

That happened to me on another TS. In my case, it was a premium members area, so logical answer is the placements were all bought bulk. But in your case, I really have no clue.

Last edited:
I can belive they 'estimate' feature is just broken. It's really not that trivial to implement that right, maybe talk to your AM and ask for some internal stats, like how much traffic is really avaiable and what is their current avarage cpm?

MI
Back