The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ZeroPark Traffic Source

jerryling

affiliate
HI guys,

I just try out Zeropark traffic. Here's my situation.

I using RON traffic bidding on US with 0$.01(I set this because the i saw the average price is 0.03). To my surprise, the traffic burn out like in minutes.

Luckily I set a budget for that. If not my budget would be dried.

I duno whether it is the bot traffic or what, but it's incredible. Do you guys have any advice for the Zeropark traffic?

Any advice would be favourable. In great dismany currently.

I did a RON recently, bidding $.03....got 41 conversions.

Before that, running a few k/w campaigns, I noticed that one IP had clicked 15 times within seconds and minutes of each other. Is that a bot? I dunno but it only happened that one time.

I have Bevo set to not allowing bot clicks.

Edit: Sorry, forgot that while I left the bid at $.03, I reset the budget to unlimited to see what would happen. I've been trying to get a screenshot for you, but the page is not loading in ZP, it's been trying for several minutes. I seem to recall that what happened is that I paid considerably more than $.03 at times but nowhere near what I was making on the offer.

If you do set your budget unlimited - stay with it, so you can stop it! It runs through money like crazy. If you're rich enough, just let it run for a few hours or something. I got those conversions in one hour's time but it blew through my budget, since I'm not rich. Yet. :)

Last edited:
hmm...for this i am trying out cpa offer with direct linking. So I feel quite surprise how we can handle that.

For you, you do mobie offer? I guest if u put unlimited u should burn within hours. For example, you set at 50 daily budget, I guess it will burn even in an hour.

My concern is I want to monitor my traffic for one day. I don't want to burn 50 in an hour. Duno how to cope with that.

Feeling lost with Zeropark traffic honestly. Haha.

hey up guys

Unfortunately Zeropark does not have a 'distribute evenly throughout the day' option, so if you do RON on a country with LOTS of volume it will burn your budget very quickly.

My advice when running a campaign in a high volume country on a low budget; is to use their keyword tool and select any keywords that are related in anyway to your offer and split the campaign in 2 one popup the other redirect.

P.S If you bid low ie 0.01 and the avg bid is 0.03 you throtrecy get traffic from lower quality domains/sites, so best to bid the average then split the campaign off into a more targeted one once you have collected enough data. Also using a landing page works out better from my own experience.

Last edited:
$50 won't last you more than about three minutes, if you're RON is for the U.S.

I started with keyword campaigns but didn't have any luck and very few impressions on exact matches. I was going for quality over quantity but it was brutal. Tried one that was broad match and got nothing. Conversions, I mean. Got tons of clicks that had absolutely nothing to do with my offer.

Then I went RON. Oh my god, what a rush it was to watch conversions fly in - in real time! What an anxiety it was to watch my balance decrease just as fast! Biggest downside was that I didn't have my subids right and didn't get any conversion tracking data out of it. But boy, what a thrill!

So then my plan was to do a RON (with correct subids) then do a targeted campaign using the data. Didn't get to the targeted part yet. I'm going to hold off on spending more money....until I get some more into my PayPal account. I thought I had planned a big enough budget - I was wrong.

This is not the kind, nor volume of traffic that I'm used to. Took me by surprise, using 7Search didn't prepare me for this. :) I think I'm gonna love it once I get it all down pat.

I saw that the average bid for my category was $.023 (or something like that), so I bid $.03.

The offers I was running only allowed desktop, no mobile. Haven't tried their mobile yet.

Last edited:
Is there a vertical that really suits Zeropark traffic? I just set up an account and want to test RON.
Thanks in advance;)

banners
Back