The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ZeroPark optimisation help NEEDED!

erffiliate

I recently signup for ZeroPark and start to launch my first mobile campaign.

I started doing four LPs to test this campaign and it has been three days. I did RON, non-adult, no frequency and no day parting.

Results:

Total Conversion: 100
  • LP1: 25
  • LP2: 24
  • LP3: 24
  • LP4: 27
ROI: - 48%

I did my first optimisation yesterday to remove/pause those targets with low volume and no conversions.

As you can see that all my LPs are doing about the same conversions, is there any other suggestion in optimisation in ZeroPark.

When is the right time to bring this campaign to other traffic source which have more options( Carriers, OS, Brand, etc ) for optimisation?

You will need more data on RON traffic.
Continue eliminating bad targets and once you have a good number of profitable targets, start a new target campaign.

1. What are the conversion rates?
2. Try also keyword traffic. It will be more targeted.

The conversion rate is 4.1% for all. Individual LP has their own CR. Is it bad?

I haven't try keyword traffic before, should I launch it when I have more data? What kind of keywords should I use, I never use any keyword traffic before. :)

You will need more data on RON traffic.
Continue eliminating bad targets and once you have a good number of profitable targets, start a new target campaign.

Currently, I see about 3 profitable targets. I was thinking to start a new target campaign just collecting about a week of data on RON traffic.
Is it too early? ;)

The conversion rate is 4.1% for all. Individual LP has their own CR. Is it bad?

I haven't try keyword traffic before, should I launch it when I have more data? What kind of keywords should I use, I never use any keyword traffic before. :)
1. No such thing as bad or good, it depends on the niche.
2. You can use keywords related to the audience you want to reach in 2 ways:
(1) Keywords that the user might use in order to find what he wants.
(2) Domain names of websites related to the subject of your offer.

For CPA, placement and bid is the most important for ZP when running RON
For pin submit, the most important is carrier. But Zp does not have the option to target specific carrier.

Considering all your lp has the same ctr and conversion, you need new angles.

banners
Back