The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Zeropark - no traffic in a lot of countries

balling2015

affiliate
Guys I don't understand how to get traffic on Zeropark. If I try to set up a campaign in some countries, I get very little or absolutely no traffic. For example, I tried in Mexico and got very little traffic. I just tried raising my bid, but this seems very odd to me that a country like Mexico would have such small traffic.

Mobile carrier only. I bid 0.015. Any higher I get a warning that my daily budget won't be effective. I also bid 0.03 in a few other countries that zeropark.com report say have traffic but I get very little. I only got traffic when I allowed wifi which I don't want.

You are bidding to low. The average is: $0.0404

That's why. The alert goes on when you are on desktop, but for mobile you should bid 0.04 or more to get traffic.

Mexico has ten fold the avg bid of other 3rd world countries. With payouts all ranging very similar, we must conclude there is no surplus of volume. Also we can agree there is a lot of competition.

Well I tried mobile carrier at .06 and still no traffic.

If your going to run Zeropark forget targeting only carrier traffic. if you want any kind of volume you will have to select ALL traffic.

if the offer you're running accepts traffic from at least 3 of the major carriers in that particular country selecting ALL traffic should not be a problem.

If you absolutely have to target carrier traffic i would recommend trying another traffic source.

Last edited:
Possibly you're bidding on English keywords? (Seems silly, but I made this mistake on ZeroPark just this morning for an offer in Norway... naturally there was no traffic until I edited it for US traffic.. then, boom! Traffic). Ooops. -UN

if you are newbie avoid countries like these, MX,ZA,NL,AR there are big aff's pushing in these geo its just going to burn your $$ if you don't have $$$$ to spend and some exp...

MI
Back