The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Gold Zeropark Live Case Study (from $0 to $XXX per day)

How do you make the decision between starting with redirect traffic and pop traffic on Zeropark for a campaign? What are the verticals/offers where each excel?

Also do mobile popunders even perform? Or should mobile ads be popups?

And when you run mobile offers, do you ever direct link for tier 2/3 countries or do you ALWAYS presell?

Last edited:
How do you make the decision between starting with redirect traffic and pop traffic on Zeropark for a campaign? What are the verticals/offers where each excel?

And when you run mobile offers, do you ever direct link for tier 2/3 countries or do are you ALWAYS pre-selling?

Mobile pop-unders are the majority of the pop traffic nowadays...

Mobile pop-unders are the majority of the pop traffic nowadays...
Huh, on the mobile? I can only ever recall coming across pop-ups on the phone, anywhere I can visit to experience some mobile popunders? I tried looking earlier and all I could find were popups :/

hey man !

so i made a campaign on ZeroPark and this is what happend

- i choose ppv and RON

i made the same offer 5 countries .

So i spent around 8 $ for each country and that what turned .

2 countries got 2 conversions

So :
Country 1 -2 ( 1.8 ( 2 conversions x0.90 $) Profit - 6.2 Loss )

Conutry 3-4 ( 0.90 Profit - 7.1$ Loss )

Country 5 ( 8 $ loss - 0 profit )

Country 6 ( 13 $ - 0 Profit )
--------------------------------------------

so what iam doing is iam targeting the first 4 countries again but i wanted to only target the Source that made me convert :

so please Tell me:
1- What is the difference between Target and Source in ZeroPark.

2- what if i got a lander that get around 22% CTR but no conversion yet do i pause or shall i continue ?

thanks

And when you run mobile offers, do you ever direct link for tier 2/3 countries or do you ALWAYS presell?
Redirect and pop are very similar.
Redirect has better quality, but less volume and higher prices.
Pop has lower quality, but high volume and lower price.

So overall it's pretty much the same what works on one works with another.
Yes, mobile popunders perform. Otherwise they wouldn't exist.

I always pre sell no matter which country I'm targeting.

Huh, on the mobile? I can only ever recall coming across pop-ups on the phone, anywhere I can visit to experience some mobile popunders? I tried looking earlier and all I could find were popups :/
Go to some of the biggest adult pages and you'll see many popunders there.

hey man !

so i made a campaign on ZeroPark and this is what happend

- i choose ppv and RON

i made the same offer 5 countries .

So i spent around 8 $ for each country and that what turned .

2 countries got 2 conversions

So :
Country 1 -2 ( 1.8 ( 2 conversions x0.90 $) Profit - 6.2 Loss )

Conutry 3-4 ( 0.90 Profit - 7.1$ Loss )

Country 5 ( 8 $ loss - 0 profit )

Country 6 ( 13 $ - 0 Profit )
--------------------------------------------

so what iam doing is iam targeting the first 4 countries again but i wanted to only target the Source that made me convert :

so please Tell me:
1- What is the difference between Target and Source in ZeroPark.

2- what if i got a lander that get around 22% CTR but no conversion yet do i pause or shall i continue ?

thanks
Glad to know you started taking action fast.
The difference is that a target represents 1 website while a source represents a group of many websites.
If your CTR is good but you don't see conversions after spending 2-3x the payout then you could pause it. CTR means nothing without conversions.

when setting tiers for the bid (i.e. high medium low) how do you establish the high medium low? is it based on the average bid Redirected Domain Traffic - Volume (found here) medium would be the average bid.

for example.
average bid = 0.005

therefore
high = 0.009
medium = 0.005
low = 0.001

or would it be more extreme for example: (fiures just an example)

high = 0.03
medium = 0.005
low = 0.0005

when setting tiers for the bid (i.e. high medium low) how do you establish the high medium low? is it based on the average bid Redirected Domain Traffic - Volume (found here) medium would be the average bid.

for example.
average bid = 0.005

therefore
high = 0.009
medium = 0.005
low = 0.001

high = 0.03
medium = 0.005
low = 0.0005

Stagnated bids are based of the average bid, yes.

You could also bid with bid ranking in mind (this mostly is for the high bid) try to place yourself in top 3, even though it might be super high, a lot of traffic sources only charge you for the minimum bid, so even if you bid $100 cpm, if number 2 only bids $2 cpm, they will charge you just over that. Do your research on the traffic source though, so you don't bid $100 CPM :D

for example.
average bid = 0.005

therefore
high = 0.009
medium = 0.005
low = 0.001

high = 0.03
medium = 0.005
low = 0.0005
In this example, i'd take something like 0.005 as average, 0.003 as low and 0.007 or more as high.

If you go extreme and your low bid is 10x lower than the average you won't receive any traffic with Zeropark.

Thanks man.

a) I think I mentioned this but geos are tier 2 and tier 3 for this test. Tier 1 can work very well to so it's not something I avoid.

b) Yes and yes. Right now I'm moving between the 2nd and 1st bid for this case study in all the campaigns I'm testing. Bid number 3 also works if the geo has a lot of volume. I have had some profitable campaigns being Bid 4 or 5 but it was not common.

c) I mentioned what's working after checking Adplexity. The verticals are sweepstakes, utility apps and all around that. Those are the same I launched.

Hi Servando!

First of all, thanks for the coupon, your work in this thread and your work in the forum.

What do you consider a lot volume geo??

;)

Hi Servando!

First of all, thanks for the coupon, your work in this thread and your work in the forum.

What do you consider a lot volume geo??

;)
low volume? If i can't buy like 50-100k visits per day I consider it low.
Of course when I was beginning it was different. Low was something between 5-10k visits per day for me.

May not be for this thread.... No matter what I try I don't seem to be able to get campaigns profitable. Have stuck religiously to zeropark (about $500 into it) i'm trying run campaign along the guide of this follow along. But can't see to find anything that converts. :(

Last edited:
May not be for this thread.... No matter what I try I don't seem to be able to get campaigns profitable. Have stuck religiously to zeropark (about $500 into it) i'm trying run campaign along the guide of this follow along. But can't see to find anything that converts. :(
Your offer is very important. If the offer converts well, it will convert even with so-so traffic. if it's bad, it won't convert with the best traffic.

I'll invite you to create your own follow along or in this case just open a new thread about this.

Your offer is very important. If the offer converts well, it will convert even with so-so traffic. if it's bad, it won't convert with the best traffic.

I'll invite you to create your own follow along or in this case just open a new thread about this.

thanks Servando, I guess a proper follow along as you have done is going to be the best a) for me and b) for the community and others like me to learn! consider that an action item for this week.

One of the hardest things is choosing the right offer. I have a list of top offers from my aff network, and looking for the T2/T3 ones. just not sure how to go about choosing the right one. is it a case of 10-20x offer value and move on if it doesn't convert?

Hey Servando, what do you do with offers that don't convert in certain browsers on Zeropark, since there's no browser filtering option?

Most of my traffic converts just fine but one browser doesn't convert at all. I've tried 2 other offers so far and none of those made a single conversion after spending 20x the payout each and I was wondering if you had any advice for situations like this.

banners
Back