The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

ZeroPark does NOT want you if you are new on the business

artie7

affiliate
FIXers,

Just wanted to give a quick heads up: I applied to ZeroPark since I heard from the forum and from @cashmoneyaffiliate Mobile Immersion Program, that this was a good entry-level adNetwork, well it seems they are now more strict on what type of advertisers they want, seems they only want high-paying (probably thousands per month) people on their network.

Sad to be truth, but it is what it is:

Hi,

thanks for applying and answering all the questions.
Unfortunately we had to reject your account since your advertiser profile does not meet our requirements.

Best regards,

FIXers,

Just wanted to give a quick heads up: I applied to ZeroPark since I heard from the forum and from @cashmoneyaffiliate Mobile Immersion Program, that this was a good entry-level adNetwork, well it seems they are now more strict on what type of advertisers they want, seems they only want high-paying (probably thousands per month) people on their network.

We are seeing this more often now. They are clamping down on the new marketers and rejecting them from many of the networks.

Hey @artie7
Sorry to hear that rejection from ZeroPark. Mind if I ask how much you told them you would be spending with them?

The reason I ask is that I am about to add PPV traffic to my campaign strategy and was wondering what level of traffic buys they will accept per month. I can tell you from using Bing, you may not get a ton of traffic, but it seems to be real, and you can start your account with $5 and $10 spends.

I have at least 15 different campaigns with Bing, though I am only focusing on three currently, and even spending $5-10 per day across a lot of campaigns adds up fast..like before you know it you become a $3-5K per month, or $36-$60k per year customer that they value highly.

You might have a look at MobiCow. They are amazingly easy to work with unless you want to run adult. They will not run adult offers. Does not bother me because I am not in that vertical. You can get plenty of traffic for $5.00 I have had one conversion with Mobicow, but I still do not have their traffic figured out to convert.
A great thing about both Mobicow and Bing is that they approve campaigns super fast - within minutes.

Hope these ideas help...remember, no one can stop you from being successful, even Zeropark!

Thanks for the kind words @Maxin and you are right, at first I felt discourage to continue, my first real bump on the road, then I realized: there has to be other options!... and spend good time researching for the ad-network that will fit to my needs, I'm primary interested in domain-redirect, since I've heard is good strategy for mobile campaigns...

Anyway, I ended up opening account at DNTX, the process was straight forward, funded my account already, and found they have a very handy FAQ section, which lead me to properly configured them as traffic source on adsbridge, and I'm just finishing my LPs for an offer that my AM suggested this morning. Speaking of that, it was weird to me: couple of days ago I found 2 offers to run on MX, applied for them and got approval (clickdealer)... then I tried the link to one of the offers, and noticed it didn't resolved (400s HTTP error)... I even tried on a VPN tunnel from MX.. I reported the broken link to my AM on Friday, and today I got confirmation from him that the offer was death.

This situation lead me to wonder: do we have to monitor our offer's links periodically?? Just imagine you don't realize the offer is death until you have spent X amount of money, then you either notice 0 conversions or your AM tell you to stop the traffic... either way very unhandy.

Great work @artie7..you have the winning attitude of pushing through obstacles. I will be interested to hear how DNTX performs for you.

As for offers going dead or shutting down, it happens a lot. Already seeing it for campaigns I put a lot of time into. The good news is there are new offers all the time and if you keep in touch with a few networks - not too many though - you can sub out live offers for ones that are gone.

So yeah..you are right.

That's really sad for you, I thought that DNTX has the minimum bid of $0.001? That's much higher than ZeroPark, which they have a $0.0002 for the minimum bid. What do you think?

You are right, DNTX does not allow you to bid less than $0.001, that's $1 for 1000 impressions...

I ran a PPR campaign for 1 day, and I think I paid to much:
Click 122
CPC $ 0.127
Total $ 15.465

I hear more and more that it is hard for newbies to get established. I know we look for how you generate leads, if your sites are compliant, etc. Dot818 isn't a tracking software though, we are a leads provider for the payday network. The best way to get to know these guys is to Network and go to the Conferences/Summits and meet them in person. There is a lot of sites that go up and within a year or two are shut down, not to mention Fraud.

@artie7, at those prices you could easily run on Bing and pay that amount or less for highly targeted traffic depending on your vertical if you dial in your kws.

Thanks for the kind words @Maxin and you are right, at first I felt discourage to continue, my first real bump on the road, then I realized: there has to be other options!... and spend good time researching for the ad-network that will fit to my needs, I'm primary interested in domain-redirect, since I've heard is good strategy for mobile campaigns...

Anyway, I ended up opening account at DNTX, the process was straight forward, funded my account already, and found they have a very handy FAQ section, which lead me to properly configured them as traffic source on adsbridge, and I'm just finishing my LPs for an offer that my AM suggested this morning. Speaking of that, it was weird to me: couple of days ago I found 2 offers to run on MX, applied for them and got approval (clickdealer)... then I tried the link to one of the offers, and noticed it didn't resolved (400s HTTP error)... I even tried on a VPN tunnel from MX.. I reported the broken link to my AM on Friday, and today I got confirmation from him that the offer was death.

This situation lead me to wonder: do we have to monitor our offer's links periodically?? Just imagine you don't realize the offer is death until you have spent X amount of money, then you either notice 0 conversions or your AM tell you to stop the traffic... either way very unhandy.

Hi artie7,
We're really sorry to hear that the link didn't work for you. Unfortunately, sometimes it happens as there is a huge amount of the offers in the network, so we recommend to contact your AM first to make sure you select a right offer. Don't hesitate to get back to us regarding any matter and we'll be more than happy to help.

banners
Back