The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Zangocash

frogengine

affiliate
has anyone here ever tried zangocash and had any sort of experience with them?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike,

Don't even get me started. I blast people on other forums for promoting programs like that, but I know you are asking because you probably don't know. (Or you know and you are baiting me just for fun!) :p

Download programs like that are often filled with parasites that steal other affiliates commission - plus adware and spyware that mucks up consumers PCs which causes them to want to add more anti-spyware software. Then the increase in anti-spyware usage cuts into everyones legit income because many of these program block legit affiliate ads and/or deletes our cookies.

In the past they have bundled 180 Solutions. (They maybe still are bundled, just don't want to accuse cuz I don't know for sure at this minute. These bundled apps change all the time which is the scary part. You never know what you are really spreading around.) Here is expert testimony about how they can overwrite affiliate links.
The Effect of 180solutions on Affiliate Commissions and Merchants

Here is a bunch of info about Zango
zango parasites - Google Search

There are other program like this too. But in general if its pay per install or pay per download steer clear. Even some of the screensaver and smilie affiliate programs are full of parasites, adware and spyware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike,

No way for you to know unless you ask. ANd it's a really good topic that I'm glad you brought up. Theres a thread about it over at V7 now too.

When I said: I blast people on other forums for promoting programs like that - I didn mean anyone was link droping, just meant when the topic comes up and people admit to promoting the program. One guy in particular who has posted about it on some forums has said things like - as long as they pay I don't care who it hurts as long as I get my money. Ive had lots of run-ins with him on this and he is always trying to recruit other affiliates to be on his 2nd tier.

I loathe programs like those. I've had to remove too many free downloads from family members' computers to trust to that kind of thing.

I remember one of my old pcs just being cluttered with junk popping up out of nowhere. You open one window, 10 small ones get opened automatically with it. Drove me nuts, especially when it make my pc freeze when all I was trying to do was check my email.

MI
Back