The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Youtube Vs Vimeo

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
It seems to that YouTube vs Vimeo just like google vs bing. Just want to know that is it easy to rank the video on Vimeo or any keyword research tool or any other tool are using to rank on video?

Hi Jim Moriaty. I do understand the mechanism in which google ranks its videos. It is through the number of views and likes you get through youtube. It depends on how many time the video is searched on youtube. All you need to get all this in place is having content that is original and of very high quality. Google owns Youtube and are always concerned with having quality things. Be sure to share the video via social media to increase access.

Hi Jim Moriaty. I do understand the mechanism in which google ranks its videos. It is through the number of views and likes you get through youtube. It depends on how many time the video is searched on youtube. All you need to get all this in place is having content that is original and of very high quality. Google owns Youtube and are always concerned with having quality things. Be sure to share the video via social media to increase access.
Vimeo, dailymotion and metacafe are still come up with google search result and I think it's very easy to rank those site. But I don't know how to follow. Just looking for someone who are already experience with this stuff and hopefully share their experience with us.

I have used Dailymotion for promoting. It looks like that Dailymotion got prior on search engine then other video sharing site but YouTube. Keyword research is more like YouTube. I haven't found any tool which only focus on Dailymotion or other video sharing sites.

Vimeo is not the best place to host ad-videos. Auditory is quite different to youtube & metacafe. It's more intelligent creative one. So responce on your videos would be either negative or neutral.
But! if you have native advertisement, like viral video, Vimeo for sure is the best!

As a matter of fact, people love the design of the player of Vimeo. In normal when I hosted the embed code on my site from Vimeo, then I found greater engagement.

banners
Back