The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Youtube views

Hii i am Sadyant... I want to get views on my video on YouTube please help me

You can post social media! Recommended Facebook and stumbleupon! and you just need SEO YouTube on title and description! After few months your video will increase views! But do not buy fake bot or blackhat maybe your YouTube account will ban!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Sadyant Hatwar !

This is an introductions thread, you know, where you tell us about yourself and you marketing experience. As for your question, you will get a better response by posting questions like that in one of the sub forums related to the topic.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi Sadyant! My advice is to promote your videos through FB, Twitter and other social media networks. Just make sure you are targeting the right audience otherwise they won't be interested in checking out your videos. Moreover, make sure these videos will be something of value to your viewers so they will be enticed to watch it from start to end...:)

Hope this helps!:)

Hello, @Sadyant Hatwar and welcome to the new AffiliateFix!

Just a few days ago, AFix relaunched with new, exciting features after merging with sister site WebsiteFix, and the recently acquired 5 Star Affiliate Programs. Along with a revamped design and improved functionality, for the first time, we are offering additional features and toolkit options that you may want to check out.

Re YT, we have plenty of threads on the topic of video marketing. See that magnifying glass on the upper right of this page? Use that to search for your topic and you'll find lots of information. :)

Enjoy the forums, Sadyant!

banners
Back