The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

youtube+twitter+cpa journey

gritmode

affiliate
I'm officially starting my case study. I'm going to stick with social right now cause it's pretty big and where all the trends usually are. I plan to use twitter and youtube for my campaigns hopefully combined. i applied for some offers but the only one i got approved for was an email submit of $100 worth of covergirl make up samples. so i figure why not get started. this has a payout of almost $2 per email submit. any suggestions that anyone want's to give on how they would attack this campaign. I have ideas but other ideas are cool too that way i can implement them in different ways. I was going to make youtube videos and a twitter account linking to the youtube videos and base it around the beauty and health niche directed towards woman obviously lol or guys too to each their own as long as i get paid haha. love to hear you guy's reply and suggestions on starting with youtube. It's time to take off and prove to everyone around me that this is real and no they can stay stuck in their boring lives while us marketers bank and do whatever the hell we want!:D

Good luck man, and congrats on taking action....let us know abit more about what you're doing....

Good luck man, and congrats on taking action....let us know abit more about what you're doing....

Well i plan to stay around the diet, beauty and health niche. I will have some friends make some informative how to make up videos and put them on youtube and also use twitter for extra traffic and have my friends use that as fan twitter accounts to point towards the youtube channels. I will also be using music to drive traffic and figure out the correct way to monetize on that like an incentive offer. to get the song complete the offer and download once the lock is released. I promoting the covergirl make up offer right now until i get approved for more campaigns.

Today i'm working on a landing page and applying for another offer with a $13 payout. I know this offer will easily convert cause i use it to outsource a ton of things. I'm creating a twitter account today and should have one video done and posted by the end of the night.

Sounds good man, what network are you using?

I am using cpapath currently. I was working on an offer and building a site and twitter account and youtube account and laying the structure down and then i close my laptop and go home from the wifi spot and now my screen in cracked. so i got to order another one and fix it. this has set me back but i can still use the library which i'm here right now. I've been in the works to find an all around domain name that i can use with any offer and that way i can monetize many ways around that site. I got to have a domain name and hosting for a landing page and i found that there is a landing page generator here in the buy/sell section that i plan to buy. I aplogize if it seems i don't update enough. i don't have internet at the house currently and my phone doesn't work too great anymore. This will not stop me though. at what point am i able to add a banner to my signature because this next offer i'm applying for will be perfect for that to promote outsourcing. What other networks do you recommend and do i really need a site to do this? thought about just cloaking my links and blasting them on twitter. There are also some social media classes in my area coming up soon. I figured what the hell it's free might as well go. withing a couple of weeks i should have everything in working order and i can focus on just sending traffic.

from what site are you getting the music and how do you find latest tracks?? I´m also doing the same but with movies

from what site are you getting the music and how do you find latest tracks?? I´m also doing the same but with movies

I'm not currently running a campaign like that but if I was I would get in touch with local djs and see what they play in the club's and also check billboard 100 and then make a YouTube video and content lock the download for the song. I will try this and give results myself.

Update: Been a very crazy week. car and truck problems, baby mama drama lol. But i have created my youtube and twitter accounts. I haven't created any videos yet or sent any tweets. i'm just following people in my niche and doing keyword research currently for video marketing and being that i'm in the underground music scene here in oklahoma i'm using my marketing skills and trying to take something to another level down here. Lots of stuff on my plate right now being i'm still going through my workers comp and have appointments and physical therapy barely gives me time for anything else but i'm remaining focused and cracking down. I plan to follow at least 5000 on twitter and hopefully get close to that in return before i start promoting with that. I'm also redoing my t shirt website and hopefully can monetize with that also. Once i get my settlment i'll have more than enough to take off with this business but as for right now i'm just taking everything one step at a time. next time i update i'll have some stats to share.

Rest wish you all the best and hope you sort your truck out ;)

I appreciate that. only 80 dollars to fix so that's getting worked on this weekend. here's the update from the other day. I started a twitter, youtube and made a facebook fan page for my main company with shirts. i figured any niche i would do with subdomains as landing pages. right now i'm just following people in my niche and giving relevant tweets and feeback. my facebook fan page is more of an outsourcing and printing type of ordeal but i'm going to monetize with relevant freebies and like contest to get more people involved. i was thinking of the most unique way of monetizing the youtube video marketing campaigns and i came up with this, I'm a local underground artist here in oklahoma and i know many more. i have a small studio set up in my house. I'm going to have me and my friends do covers on songs and do originally recordings and i'm going to content lock those for anybody who wants the song free afterwards. Also still waiting on my laptop to get fixed but my girlfriend is doing make up and beauty tip videos and we are teaming up on that. I just got released for light duty work so i've been attending job fairs etc trying to land something and also trying to get my truck fixed. They always say things start to go downhill before they get better and it's just a matter of time before i make a break through with anything i do not just marketing. I'm running a campaign this week all free methods so i'll let you guys know how they go. oh and btw the day i started my fanpage i had already got 16 likes and my twitter account has about 13 people who followed me back already. I'm tired of being broke and ugly time to get on the ball that's why i'm a dojo member lol

well i haven't been on in a while. all my vehicle i had to sale. my t shirt business is failing and i've been moving. I'm not sure i shold even start this way anymore because all my income was stopped but i'm back and ready but i need a legitimate guaranteed free way to get this started for me and does it help i have keyword softare? my add gets to me pretty bad but i have a goal and wanted to start out the free way before respend money out the other campaigns just i want to make money the fasterst whether free or paid. i would definitely enjoy getting paid though. Please point me in the right direction cause i recently lost everything in the storms down here. thank you.

Any update on earning? How is it working?

Hey guys it's been a while and lot's of crazy things have happened but i'm back to it. I'm actually part of another forum and have been going through accelerated training. I'm not doing the twitter and youtube thing anymore because i've tested another method that is a better way for me and tells me what keyword i can monetize whether it's for ebay, clickbank, adsense, cpa etc. the cool thing is i can dig for more keywords and then i use a redirection tool to get them straight to the offer. I'm paying 25 a month for backlinking that is automated but it was 150 to get set up and is capable of building me 100,000,000 backlinks per site per day but i only have it doing 100 per site and also doing link exchange. Right now i have 15 sites and they are auto blogs and i'm using an automated scraping plugin to bring in content. I'm also using rank tracker to track rankings for my keywords i have a few tools now for keyword research that save a lot of time. I just started a campaign and it's made a few cents in adsense but something is wrong with the server it's scraping from so i'm barely seeing any post or traffic but i just started these and traffic needs time to build.

With this being said i am changing my method to auto blogging and cpa. I know there are some tos rules but i have been actually investing time testing methods and learning new things to make it in this field. I have a couple of clickbank campaigns set up and also a couple of adsense campaigns set up. I'm planning to get some amazon store campaigns set up and also cpa campaigns. It does take a little money to make this work but with the way i'm doing things i'm seeing quite a bit of keywords ranking with the rank emails that i get. I then decided how to monetize those keywords and then redirect them to the proper link for profit. I just recently started all these campaigns so i can't give no income stats yet. i did fall behind for a while but in the last 7 weeks i have learned a lot and profited a little. I did pay $500 for this training and access to the forum for a year but this is the guy that got me started in the first place and that was a beta stage price price will go up to $3000 with the adsense method i'm using i should be up to at least 40 a day in no time. I will get back to you guys with stats and if they are good screen shots. I'm back to dominate the search engines! I'M TIRED OF BEING BROKE!:p

I will be going through and seeing what new methods have been taught here and how i can put them to action. I got an awesome keyword tool that tells me exact cpc, geo location, ranking difficulty, average searches, monthly and global searches, shows me top ten competing pages and their keywords and backlinks. tool was recently just released so some things are being worked out but it's been working great for me. i just download the .csv from the google keyword planner tool and upload it to my software and let it do it's thing. I come back in bout 45 minutes to an hour and it shows me the exact difficulty and all the things i mentioned above. I can just click a box for low competition and it shows all the high paying low competition keywords. I figured this could be a useful tool when doing cpa campaigns or just buying domain names. I plan to use it to offer a service on fiverr and then i also have an article scraper and fast indexer plugin.

my eyes have recently been open to so many new ways of making money and many more opportunities out there. I'm getting ready to offer a free site service. You buy through my hosting and i'll build you an auto blog on your new hosting with the keywords in your niche and have it set up just like i do. I then will send you an ebook instructions on what to do next and what to be looking for. I could build a good list doing this also. But this is a way for me to make some bank and offer a good service for people to get started as i wouldn't give anyone any crap it's taken me since 2009 to finally get to where i'm at and to the level of understanding. I've gotten rid of all the hurdles and things that held me back and i'm taking off from here on out. by the way i just built an auto blog and it was only 3 days before it was ranking on 4 and 5 on both first pages of yahoo and bing. Haven't got a ranking from google yet but still needs more time and backlinks to build. this site will give me at least $1.00 per click and no i'm not using adsense on auto blogs i'm redirecting to something similar like adsense but i can't give that method out may have said too much already;)

As you see i'm very excited and ready to get the ball rolling again. I'm only signed up to one cpa network but i plan to sign up for quite more. the traffic i'm getting is targeted and all that targeted traffic is redirected to relevant offer whether it be info or a product. that's the most simplest way i can put it without confusing anybody. This was a very tedious process to get get set up and with the service that i'm going to offer it will cut some learning curve in half and help both parties profit. Definitely a win win! I'm going to go ahead and get to writing this all out. And i will test another auto blog just to make sure what i'm doing works and will be effective that way i can feel good about this service. The only thing is customer will have to have their own back linking. If i back link with my account i'll likely charge but then they will get automated back links. i pay 25 and could charge each customer 8-15 a month and be fair cause hey automated back linking on my account and that helps the customer but could up my profits. If i could get 10 clients a day i'd be doing good. I also have another method with hosting too. Above is not tested yet but i'm going to test both methods and see which one works best.

sorry for the ramble as you can see my mind has been expanded when it comes to this online world. I didn't want to be classified a bsr for the rest of my life so i made a change an investment in my future. I'm glad i have this forum to come back to so i can master cpa marketing.

Last edited:
banners
Back