The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Youtube Ranking Factors 2015

Anonymous Marketer

affiliate
You know recently YouTube has updated their data based in order to stop spamming and make more user-friendly to their audiences.Although it's very difficult to get ranked by google you can use YouTube for driven traffic easily. In my point of view, I here am the basic ranking factors.

-Titles
Make unique title as well as adding "How To/ Review/Tutorial" are working great.

-Description
Add URL at the first of the descriptions. Write unique description.

-Tags
Use relevant tags

-Comments
Very important. Use spam filter

-YouTube likes
Do not buy fake buys.

-Subscribers Count
Vital one

-Video Content
Try to make your video HD and post at least three videos in a week

Here is an infographic will clear you about latest ranking factors.

youtube-video-seo-ranking-factors-infographic.jpg

Fabulous post with a decent infographic. I just print it and save it to my safe book. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Here I saw AdSense is one of the ranking factors for trust. But I know there are lots of marketers who haven't any AdSense account yet. So how do get rid of this problem?

I've seen that infographic before but it makes my head spin, it's so full of info.

Not sure how Adsense would help. I guess just because it's Google. I am eligible for monetization but choose not to, I want a 'clean' channel for my viewers.

I've seen that infographic before but it makes my head spin, it's so full of info.

Not sure how Adsense would help. I guess just because it's Google. I am eligible for monetization but choose not to, I want a 'clean' channel for my viewers.
Ya do agree with this infographic doesn't make any sense. But you post is worthy. I couldn't understand which one is more preferable first.

banners
Back