The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Youtube questions...

Dario

Hey!

I need some help...
So I have three youtube videos in my niche and all of them are on 1st page of YT for their keywords,one of my videos are on 1st page
of Google for that keyword...

Only problem is that two of these videos is sometimes have high position on 1st page and sometimes not!(not stable)
I tried with some social signals but not helped too much!
That niche make me $ on autopilot and I want to keep them on high positions!
Any suggestions?
For example few videos with much less views and likes than me rank higher and just check them on Ahrefs
and they have a bunch of backlinks...hmm

I am thinking about backlink software?!
But not too complicated like GSA...I heard good things about "NO HANDS SEO"...
Or even free solution for backlinks(I am looking for quantity not quality)

Maybe experience Youtubers could help me:confused:

In my experience you treat video rankings similar to SEO ones...Therefore some other may have lots of back links but it will actually damage them in the future.The key like SEO back links is to not get spam link but get high quality links.You wil NEVER hit spot one and be there without continuous work.Work on placing you videos on high ranking sites in and amongst good content.What niche are they if you don't mind saying?

In my experience you treat video rankings similar to SEO ones...Therefore some other may have lots of back links but it will actually damage them in the future.The key like SEO back links is to not get spam link but get high quality links.You wil NEVER hit spot one and be there without continuous work.Work on placing you videos on high ranking sites in and amongst good content.What niche are they if you don't mind saying?

Movie niche(very popular new movie)...
I have 4 videos now... I am ranking on 1st page for VERY COMPETITIVE niche and that is just about 3-4 days:D
I am testing No Hands SEO software now and few other way how to keep them up...
I was able rank all of my videos without single backlink and earning is on autopilot:)
I am sure If I make 10x more videos I could make 10x more $...I will start my journey thread soon:)
Btw Every suggestion is welcome!

And yeah...I am trying to do my best with Title of video,description and tags so I guess
it is the main reason why my videos are ranking good...

Last edited:
banners
Back