The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Youtube CPA Campaign

Meathook

affiliate
Hi All,

I'm new to this and trying to learn by trial and error, so I appreciate any help I can get.

I've started a CPA campaign on youtube with five youtube vidos of about 30 seconds with the standard click the link below wording in the description. As of the 23rd I've gotten 423 views from two of the videos (the other three didn't get more than 5 or 6 views so I deleted them). I've gotten 5 unique clicks on the offer but no conversions.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get any conversions. I've considered buying some views from fiverr, but more views doesn't seem to be the answer, if theres no conversion at all.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks!

You need to do two things:

Your video should be good, not the same old Animoto 30-second ones. There are just too many of them for people to appreciate.
Offer something free towards the end of the video which will make people click your link.

I have followed this and got over 30% CTR

You need to do two things:

Your video should be good, not the same old Animoto 30-second ones. There are just too many of them for people to appreciate.
Offer something free towards the end of the video which will make people click your link.

I have followed this and got over 30% CTR
Are you still doing YouTube marketing? Having much success?

I intend to increase the number of videos this year. I have a couple other projects I am working on.

Almost any video that you can upload to YT and properly optimize will get clickthroughs - doesn't need to be more than 60 seconds. Very good for CPA.

I intend to increase the number of videos this year. I have a couple other projects I am working on.

Almost any video that you can upload to YT and properly optimize will get clickthroughs - doesn't need to be more than 60 seconds. Very good for CPA.
I'm also going big with video in 2013 - in fact my first big video marketing project should be out by the end of the month.

Well, everyone's headed there and that's actually not a very good thing. 99% videos look spammy, offering nothing in terms of information or value and all of them made with the free version of Animoto. It is a big concern with YouTube and they have already rolled out some changes at the end of 2012.

I think 2013 is going to be a penguin-panda year in YouTube, and they will rip off all the spam on their site. Just type in any keyword in the YouTube search bar and notice the long trail of spam videos that go down all the way to the bottom of the page.

Youtube already started it with accounts.
You need to verify the account when you create it and when it had some unsual activities.
I also found some ways to get banned when using the tags section.
The updates a really hitting the youtube people. Aw.

MI
Back