The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Your favorite sports team

Midwest

Just wanted to know which is your favorite sports team? It does not matter if it's a soccer, football, basketball one..just name it here :)

Glasgow is a good team. Though I haven't watched too many football matches from the Scottish League, I can say they're good players..and I can tell you're a big fan of them ;)

Colwyn Bay FC.

Play in the Unibond League Division 1 (North) which is 10 leagues below the Premiership. You may think it'll never happen, but in 1984 Wigan Athletic won the Unibond League Division 1. So it can happen! :)

All rugby teams
1. Wales International first XV
2. Ospreys regional rugby team
3. Resolven RFC (division 4 south west) I sponser this team and coach the under 10's

Rugby, anything else is smelly underwear

rugby.jpg

Incidentally, that's who my favourite Football team is. If we go into other sports, here we go:-

Rugby Union
Welsh international side, and Sale Sharks (rather have them than a Welsh region. Kinda defeats the meaning when all the "regions" are in one area of the country.

Cricket
England (and Wales Cricket Board Cricket Team - full title thank you!) and Glamorgan Dragons

Baseball
New York Mets

Ice Hockey
Pittsburgh Penguins

Basketball
Boston Celtics

I'll think of some more when I'm a little soberer :)

Rugby Union
Welsh international side, and Sale Sharks (rather have them than a Welsh region. Kinda defeats the meaning when all the "regions" are in one area of the country.

Good news then. ScumV Rugby Forum - Welsh Rugby Forum - Rugby Chat at its Best :: View topic - GOGLEDD CYMRU - The North Wales Regional Rugby Team i am involved with Junior rugby at national level, and we decided the North was going to become a 5th region. The WRU senior management agreed with us, and here it is. Within a couple of years there WILL be a regional team up with you :)

Yay!

Though I'd wonder where it'd be based? (Sorry, threadjacking here). I see looking at the website it looks like they're playing at Eirias Park, Colwyn Bay. Can they really hold Premiership Rugby there?!?! I mean, it's not used for anything (Colwyn Bay FC uses a separate pitch), but the infanstructure is just not there.

Wrexham is probably the only viable alternative really.

The funny thing is that I've started this thread, but I forgot to mention which are my favorite sports teams. So here I go:

Soccer: Steaua Bucharest ( Romania ), Manchester United ( England ), Real Madrid ( Spain ), Lyon ( France ) and Bayern Munich ( Germany ).

Basketball: Chicago Bulls

Those are pretty much the teams I like. As you see, I mainly watch soccer and basketball matches more than anything else. But aside this sports, I also like F1 races and off-road rallies.

Yay!

Though I'd wonder where it'd be based? (Sorry, threadjacking here). I see looking at the website it looks like they're playing at Eirias Park, Colwyn Bay. Can they really hold Premiership Rugby there?!?! I mean, it's not used for anything (Colwyn Bay FC uses a separate pitch), but the infanstructure is just not there.

Wrexham is probably the only viable alternative really.

As it gets bigger it will be playing out of the racecourse.

Football - Clubs: Real Madrid and Manchester United, F.C Timisoara (from Romania) :)
Nationals: Brasil, France, Romania, Spain

MI
Back