The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Your Favorite Social Media Tools ?

Summer Saunders

affiliate
I like to know your favorite social media tools that is help for automation and save your valuable time and money. For me I love HootSuite as well as Buffer app.

I love HootSuite, Postcorn and Buffer app. All have both paid and free subscription. These are great automation tool help me a lot to save my time.

For the years I have been doing social media marketing, Hootsuite has always been my tool. I have even never tested other tools because the moment I started using the tool, I was so much impressed by the service that it gives me. For you to get the best tool, I will sy that you will need to state all the factors of consideration and thereafter, be able to strike a balance among those factors. You will for sure get the best option. Budget at times becomes like the basis of the needs you have.

I use TweetDeck for auto posting of new blog posts for one blog. Also, Buffer for a different one. There was another one that I used to find relevant tweets for retweeting but stopped using it. Too many competitor's tweets showing up in the category.

I have others I want to check out but haven't yet. IFFT, for one.

MI
Back