The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing?

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing???

• Researching merchants - finding new programs

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Writing content

Votes: 36 21.3%
  • Designing sites

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • Marketing in general & driving traffic

Votes: 45 26.6%
  • Playing the SEO, SEM or PPC game

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • Checking my stats

Votes: 46 27.2%
  • Cashing my checks

Votes: 65 38.5%
  • The thrill of the unknown :-)

Votes: 22 13.0%
  • The excitement of the roller coaster ride :-)

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • Other - Explain below

Votes: 16 9.5%

• Total voters
Paying My Affiliates

I personally like paying my affiliates.

That means I have a successful affiliate site that is generating income for others.
Very self gratifying!!

By far, the best part is creativity.

Think about it, you're selling the same product others are selling, and you have to beat them out, so how do you do it?

Affiliate A is selling the same product as Affiliate B at the same price. So how do you win? Creativity!!

The best part about doing this is finding new creative ways to sell the product. Not to mention it is kind of nice to not have to put a bunch of money forward and have a huge inventory and processing operation. Sure the profits are higher, but it's much less of a headache.

I enjoy learning new things about affiliate marketing and the industry I promote. I also find it motivating to provide others with information and details they look for.

Hai Linda,

My best choice is 'Researching merchants - finding new programs'. From there, I can find the best product to promote and get money from them. Also I can build a relationship with the merchants...:) For other resources, all of them are great. Hmmm..I cannot wait and must trying it to choose where is the best for me...:)

Seeing my cash going up!, although I am new to this an havent gained much success.

But certainly more checks

The freedom it gives me to be flexible with my work schedule is the best part to me. Each summer we (my wife and child) go to the beach for 4 weeks b/c I can work from anywhere. Not many "real" jobs would allow me that opportunity. The cash is great too:)

Ah, forgot to mention that I do find it extremely exciting to check the stats. I do it daily and try to analize what makes one day better then another. :rolleyes:

I love designing the sites - but since I'm fairly new to this - i haven't had much success money wise yet.. although I'm starting to get more and more organic traffic through to my sites, which is really pleasing. Love checking the statistics every day, and like Yanamk - try to analyze at best the traffic I get.

I'm working with my SEO at the time being, and when that part is "finished" - I hope to gain much larger traffic to my sites :)

I like researching merchants- finding new programs as well as designing the sites. I feel like I am challenge to create or innovate new programs. Designing site requires a lot of effort but when you see the output of your hardwork-- it's worth it.:)

I've tried all kinds of internet marketing and I have to say I keep coming back to affiliate marketing. It seems the easiest and I'm all about easy. What about the affiliate marketing do I like? All of it I guess. But mostly the fact that I don't have to do any sales calls or followups, etc.

I think for me the most exciting part of Affiliate marketing is when I establish a one on one contact with the affiliates (which is quite difficult during the initial stage of affiliate Marketing) and make them custom specific banners and advertising material and keeping them happy.Making it easier for the affiliates to promote our program. I also like sitting with the designer and designing my emails for my affiliates with some exciting launches and offers.

I love writing, design, and SEO the most.

I am a creative-type and it plays into that.

When I was at HometownQuotes I stopped doing the graphic design and site design after a few years when we hired someone full time.

I have had a chance to do it since starting here at Legacy and it is a blast!

We are redoing all of our graphics and designing new banners and I get a chance to do all of that.

For a creative-type like me, it doesn't get any better!

I love attending the conferences, finding a great affiliate program, building sites and the people involved in the industry. It's all great stuff!

James

For me it is the freedom it gives. I work when I want (although I still put in a lot of hours)

Also the kick is seeing new sites rank in Google and know you have got cash coming in on a set and forget basis for years.

My only regret is I did not find this industry 5 years earlier.

MI
Back