The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Your Experience With Windows 10?

Summer Saunders

affiliate
You know windows 10 has recently launched and it looks great. I like the start menu rather than windows 8.1. Everyday discovering more things. Faster then other windows version. I like it!!.

Win10 rocks. It has basically saved my backup laptop, that having a normal HD used to be so slow on Windows 8.1.
Now it is blazingly fast and I don't mind switching from a laptop to another.

Win10 is all windows feature at his best, but I'm still looking into switching onto a macbook because they're built to last but I'm pretty scared it will impact my workflow (lots of the apps I'm using are windows only based, specially those more ahem.. blackhat-ish)

Do Windows 10 Upgrade wipe out all the data we currently have on Windows 7?
I got the upgrade invite but I haven't really want to update it yet.

I'm using windows10 from the last few weeks and I would say I'm impressed with it.
A big thanks to microsoft for bringing back our evergreen start menu.
The only problem I'm facing now is that I'm unable to connect/sync my Iphone with my laptop as Itunes for Windows10 is not yet released. Some driver problems :(

-Jaguar

I am still using the seventh one, in fact "happily". However everyone here and there is appreciating the tenth one. Don't know, how it gonna play on my obsolete kind of laptop. Windows seven is working quite fine, can anyone suggest if windows 10 can manage to itself comfortably fast in environment of a machine designed to host windows 7? Really don't want to invest in a newer machine but don't want to feel like an alien too as almost every one has upgraded or planning to do it in the near future

I am still using the seventh one, in fact "happily". However everyone here and there is appreciating the tenth one. Don't know, how it gonna play on my obsolete kind of laptop. Windows seven is working quite fine, can anyone suggest if windows 10 can manage to itself comfortably fast in environment of a machine designed to host windows 7? Really don't want to invest in a newer machine but don't want to feel like an alien too as almost every one has upgraded or planning to do it in the near future
dude, i'm currently running it on a cheapo laptop bought in a supermarket when mine died on me right when I was at a height in my cold calling days.
it runs smooooooooooth

I've been using it for abut 6 weeks and there are some issues with occasional blue screens. It's a known issue affecting about 7% of users from what I read after experiencing a few times.

I like the interface, and it appears to be a little faster for me over Win8.1.

Actually it's a great experience with windows 10. I like the interface as well as the navigation system. Actually I like the start menu. Everything is very fast in windows 10. Thanks to Microsoft.

i like everything about it i mean the design and all, but i think there's a bit glitch with Edge browser. if you are inactive for more than 10 mins it starts showing no responsive function. am i the only one facing or many more.
i am looking forward to use surface book as it looks pretty amazing

To be candid this good and its just a better edition of Windos 8 that as the start menu back, I still dont like the fact that it wants to connect me to their email by force, cause it wants to sync everything via your microsoft account which I'm not a fan off. MY Thunderbird and Mozilla is still very slow, I guess its Firefox issue though......

@marketerbybirth..... I have been using it from last one month on i3 laptop and its running smoothly without any issue of speed or something else.... so i guess its awesome if its original because there is technical preview available of Windows 10 which creates problem but if it is original then it is good to use.... and before installing it you should see the specifications of the lapy....

MI
Back