The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Your current mood

Don't think I've ever seen you say that before. You're working too hard, vacation time!
Just a short one this year in July as we're buying a house shortly (fingers crossed)

You can NEVER work to hard tho :)

Today however i'm refreshed and excited to be going to watch the mighty Liverpool FC!

Just a short one this year in July as we're buying a house shortly (fingers crossed)

You can NEVER work to hard tho :)

Today however i'm refreshed and excited to be going to watch the mighty Liverpool FC!

Nice! Hope everything works out with the house.

Just relaxing today for me, doing a bit of work and playing Starcraft 2.

I am not at all fine, want somebody who I can talk to, I am sad, may be its all because I am single, I really want someone now, don't know what to do.

Regards
IndeXer

I am not at all fine, want somebody who I can talk to, I am sad, may be its all because I am single, I really want someone now, don't know what to do.

Regards
IndeXer
Hey man, chill out. I have a girlfriend which I love, but most of the time I wish I was single to work more and do whatever I want whenever I want.

Just one thing. If we change places right now, in 6 months from now we will want our original places back, humanity works like that, you get tired, you want something different, you get tired of that, want the other thing back, and that's a circle you never get out.

See the positive side of being single, don't rush. You will find an awesome girl, but maybe it's not the time, and that could mean MONEY time!

My mood: Tired, and sorry about my girl, she has seen my back all the weekend. Also excited about a new campaign just released.

See the positive side of being single, don't rush.

Exactly! Plus if you're desperate, it shows. As a woman, I can tell you that desperation is unappealing.

If you are happy with you and your life, you'll attract someone far faster.

Downside is, that if you're in the depths of depression about it, you can know all that but it doesn't always help you feel better, at least not right away.

MI
Back