Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Your biggest earner on the blog...

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So Zac we all LOVE your blog - but i'm interested to know what referral or affiliate campaign on your blog has performed the best in the past years?

Maybe you recommended a product or did a review and the funnel and sales went really well?

Creating tutorials and guides always work the best. People want to know WHAT and HOW to do things, no matter how simple it may seem to someone else. Everyday someone new is getting started in the world of online marketing, but the simple tasks we take for advantage (such as joining an ad network or creating a new ad campaign) is actually pretty confusing to someone new.

This is something I always wanted to do with the blog and am going to be getting back into as well. Creating guides, walking users through the process and then passing them off to a reputable service. Depending on the service, I might get a commission or a referral percentage. As mentioned on the blog, I've sent over $2 million in new affiliate earnings to Neverblue over the years. Their network pays something like 2% on referred earnings, so this adds up to a nice amount over time.

Now before everyone tries to create a blog and just send a ton of referrals to ad networks, I will let you know that it's extremely unlikely to generate good money through this method unless you have massive reach. This is also over the course of a few years.

The blog also makes money from advertising and banner locations, but the best monetization of the blog is that contacts and new business deals I make through the establishment of my brand.

Specifically what products that you have reviewed or done guides for have the best affiliate programs?

A wide range. Mostly traffic sources, ad networks and wordpress themes.

When writing a guide (ppc advertising for example), I would walk through the process of the following:

- Getting setup on Google
- Finding an affiliate offer
- Using a tracking system

Just in these three points I would be able to refer blog readers to three different sources. Of course not all of them are referral based. I mostly write about trends and what's working in the online marketing space and using direct links to site.

In the end it's all about the content of the site and providing value to get people to keep coming back. The advertisers on the blog will make up for any needed revenue to keep the blog going.

banners
Back