The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Your 2013 Goals

Andy Haskins

Landing Page Guys
So, another year is almost over and the new one just around the corner.

What does 2013 hold for you all? What are your goals?

I'm sitting down this weekend to think about the future and what it holds. I will post both short and long term goals in the coming days.

I'm hoping to double the income from my blog in 2013 and buy a house. I also have goals for PeerFly, but I'll keep those to myself ;)

I'm hoping to double the income from my blog in 2013

No wonder you seem to be heavily into re-targeting right now! :)

BTW, I am seeing those re-targeting ads mostly on file sharing sites, so don't know if that will be very effective.... just thought I'll let you know.

My goal for the first quarter of 2013 is to start doing $100 per day with Peerfly.... but that may be possible only if Luke can find time and help me! :)

Among other things a few of my goals for 2013 include...

-> Get more involved in YouTube/video marketing.
-> Develop more of my own products.
-> Network more.

Got a lot of plans for 2013 and I've got a feeling it's going to be a good year :p

1.) learning English (for the first time in my life, lol )

2.) become financially independent with IM asap (better yesterday than next year :D)

Off the top of my head tho,

Build OliverKenyon.com
Launch The Dojo and get to 1000 members inside
Lauch my new project ACBAW.com
Launch another forum that the private domain is secured
Do more affiliate marketing

No wonder you seem to be heavily into re-targeting right now! :)

BTW, I am seeing those re-targeting ads mostly on file sharing sites, so don't know if that will be very effective.... just thought I'll let you know.

My goal for the first quarter of 2013 is to start doing $100 per day with Peerfly.... but that may be possible only if Luke can find time and help me! :)

:) The goal for my retargeting campaign is simply to keep my face in your face and I don't care what site I have to advertise on to do that.

$100/day is definitely obtainable!

I think 2013 is going to be our breakthrough year! :)

We have lots of plans and some of which will benefit lots of you...

Diversifying and expansion. Further growth into social media and gaming which is doing very well and will continue to do so into next year and beyond. Other goals for business but I will keep those to myself but they include further scripting innovations helping to monetize more clicks.

Other Goals will be to redo my garden and become 50% self reliant pertaining to food
Finish my Novel and have it published either through an agent or self publish by end of 2013
Get back into shape...obviously. I have been lazy the last few months
There is a lot more.....but I will leave it at this for now

buy a car
exercise everyday
climb mt pulag
bang 200 chix
new life
eat on time
party all night
learn ppc/ppv
learn media buying
graduate
1000$/day
healthy
have a gf
enjoy life
get out of the house

and more! 2013 will be the most exciting year

get out of this house and get my own place... again. A nice two to three bedroom place that's near civilization. Cause driving 30 minutes just to get McDonalds sucks.

hit 200 dollars a day. (im being modest. I want $1,xxx to $2,xxx a day) and work for my damn self. I've had ENOUGH of this rat race crap!

get my own car.... again. Nothing crazy. Those new Taruses look niiiice. I want it in maroon/candy apple red with the gold trim.

Start training again. Exercise. lots of it. You don't have to be fat to be out of shape.

the only liquor I want is Smirnoff Peach vodka. No more cheap beer. :(

Buy more clothes, shoes, watches, bracelets, etc. I been dirt poor for 6 years, man! SIX YEARS!!!! And at this point, I really dont care that all my clothes is going to be Chinese replicas of brand name stuff. I want it alllllllllll

Get back to living that Yuppie life. #YuppieLife

$3k to 4k a month with Amazon. Go from these 2nd tier PPC sites and MSN (struggling) to Adwords, to Media Buys.

I want this to be my last broke year.

tumblr_mak6ktGGkA1ru90dzo1_250.gif

1. Stop staying up late gaming/watching movies.
2. Need to find affiliates to show progress at work...
3. Get in shape or just stay home and never go out again.
4. Stop leaving things at the last minute.
5. Be prepare for the next hurricane attack...hoping this doesn't become an annual thing or would need to move. =[

I wanna start my IM company full time ! Reach 5k$ a day minimum !! PPC , SEO network , fb apps !! and more !! Full dedicated team ! and atleast organize one affiliate summit in India !!

Getting into media buying in 2013
Scale up on PPC using new platforms not the old ones
Make my own products, also to be used with PPC and media buying.

MI
Back