The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

You are someone, I'm no one

vppromoter

affiliate
Hi, I'm almost 26 year old event organizer.

I started Internet marketing in 2008 and it was a bad ride. From 2010 till 2011 I had success with adsense and had my 100$/day journeys. Then google banned me from adsense and adwords : ) . Maybe that is even better.

Currently after a break I want to start go even more deep and try to do something for myself as now I feel really tired from my offline work and duties.

I have joined shareasale but still lacking experience and don't know from where to start. I found some good examples how people work with content lockers but somehow can't give myself in butt as I feel lost.

Cheers.

Welcome to AFix! :)

Don't say you're no one, you're someone, everybody is. Sounds like you're tired of what you're doing, though.

I'm afraid that I have no experience with Shareasale, either but if there are people here who do, they will gladly help as much as they can.

Welcome to the forum!! :ninja:

If you need any assistance at all with getting into the Content Locking space, please contact me! I have a lot of experience with it and would have no problem showing you a few things and maybe sparking some motivation.

Best of luck!

MI
Back