propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

You are someone, I'm no one

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vppromoter, Dec 22, 2013.

1. vppromoter

vppromoter Affiliate affiliate

Hi, I'm almost 26 year old event organizer.

I started Internet marketing in 2008 and it was a bad ride. From 2010 till 2011 I had success with adsense and had my 100$/day journeys. Then google banned me from adsense and adwords : ) . Maybe that is even better.

Currently after a break I want to start go even more deep and try to do something for myself as now I feel really tired from my offline work and duties.

I have joined shareasale but still lacking experience and don't know from where to start. I found some good examples how people work with content lockers but somehow can't give myself in butt as I feel lost.

Cheers.

1 person likes this.
  2. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Welcome to AFix! :)

Don't say you're no one, you're someone, everybody is. Sounds like you're tired of what you're doing, though.

I'm afraid that I have no experience with Shareasale, either but if there are people here who do, they will gladly help as much as they can.

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Welcome to the Fix vppromoter , boatloads of great folks here!

4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Welcome to the Fix.

5. KSixJeremy

KSixJeremy Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Welcome to the forum!! :ninja:

If you need any assistance at all with getting into the Content Locking space, please contact me! I have a lot of experience with it and would have no problem showing you a few things and maybe sparking some motivation.

Best of luck!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed