The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

yo, wattup? i'm an AM veteran, been doin this for 6 years

imcsells

affiliate
I've been doing AM for 6 years since i got out of HS (im 23 now). I started with SEO and hit 6 figs in 2011. Was ranking #2 for Garcinia in google for about 6 months and killed it back in 2013. That was my first lo-mid 6 figs profit year which carried over to 2014. In 2014 I switched from SEO to native ads and have been running native strong for 2.5 years. 2015 was my first 7 fig profit with predominantly paid traffic (native/ppv). Now i just run solely native and get residuals from the ol SEO days lol.

I've been doing AM for 6 years since i got out of HS (im 23 now). I started with SEO and hit 6 figs in 2011. Was ranking #2 for Garcinia in google for about 6 months and killed it back in 2013. That was my first lo-mid 6 figs profit year which carried over to 2014. In 2014 I switched from SEO to native ads and have been running native strong for 2.5 years. 2015 was my first 7 fig profit with predominantly paid traffic (native/ppv). Now i just run solely native and get residuals from the ol SEO days lol.

It's great to have you join us @imcsells . Welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

Hope to loads of shares from you. We have some great marketers here and many of them in, or wanting to be in, native ad marketing.

I'm sure you have a lot of great experiences and hope you find some golden nuggets here in the community for yourself.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back