The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Yet Another Mobile PPV Journey

Hey guys,

I recently started running mobile ppv and decided beforehand that I'd run a follow along beside my campaigns.

Previously I've built niche amazon sites with varied results. However, they generated 100% "free" traffic and I found it pretty hard to scale. So mobile PPV it is.

I'm gonna try to keep my updates brief for two reasons:

• I've got a full-time job that's more or less eating all my energy each day.
  • Reading fluff is boring.
So here goes!

First test:

I decided to run SOI offers in a tier 2 country. Currently I've tested 2 angles with 2 LPs each.

Running 2 offers that are receiving large volume according to AM.

Initial budget for each angle is $20.

These are my stats so far.

2016-06-30 11_41_07-Voluum - the ultimate performance marketing platform.png

2016-06-30 11_44_01-Voluum - the ultimate performance marketing platform.png

2016-06-30 11_45_19-Voluum - the ultimate performance marketing platform.png

As you can see, only angle #2 converted. However, it only converted twice in $20, which leaves it at -93% ROI.

To make it even worse, when I was going to test another angle, the LP2 style pages got rejected for using a famous brand logo. (Got it from my spy tool)

I'll be making new (compliant!) landing pages in different styles and run some more tests.

Anyway, I consider angle 1 dead and will build from there.

Tips and pointers are more than welcome. I'm new at this.

Thanks for reading!

Let me be the first to say good luck. I will be following along. I do not really have any tips for you at this point, but I will be sure to check back often.

That is a good trial I must say. However, I just want to warn you in advance that you need to be always unique with the content you are working for. Do use the landing pages that are unique in a way and also they will help you be able to have a good conversion rate. Failing once does not mean that you need to stop. It is that time for you to learn from your own mistakes and then be able to know how best you can handle the upcoming challenges. I am wishing you the best in the venture. all that matters here is total commitment and determination.

banners
Back