The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Yeahmobi BIGGEST SCAM NETWORK EVER ! ( STOLE MY $8000 )

Champ

This company is a big scam !!..They used to pay me on time but now when I started earning big cash , they started making up reasons for not paying me..I have been waiting since last 3 weeks for getting my weekly payment of $8000 …
My AM’s name is Rio Lu and he was the one who kept making up reasons ,now he has stopped responding !..
Please read my the whole conversation in the attachment!

I can’t believe they are one of the top 3 cpi networks in the world after scamming me on such a big amount ..

I will fight until i get my money back..If anyone has similar experience with them , please do let me know ..
Others , please do give me your advises on this issue..I want to get my money back somehow...

Thank you

Attachments

• scam yeahmobi (2).txt
    12.7 KB · Views: 545
$8000 is a lot to avoid paying someone - I'd threaten them with legal action

If you have read the conversation between me and my AM , you can see that I have already tried threatening him ..It is of no use since he don't care about what I say..

If you have read the conversation between me and my AM , you can see that I have already tried threatening him ..It is of no use since he don't care about what I say..
I have a feeling threats are taken lightly, the amount of people who threaten legal action vs the amount of people that follow through with it is gonna be really low. It might be worth seeking some legal advice to see what can be done if you have tried all other options.

@Champ: you gotta wait for huge payment, because the advertiser needs to verify your leads if they are genuine or not and it takes time, irrespective of payment terms, if the advertiser does not issue the money to the network , they cant just pay you, the leads needs to be verified for big payments.

I remember there's a website you can file a legal report against a website, a company.
I heard this happen a lot for Forex company, it's free.
But the money being taken will cut a share to the lawyer.
I can't recall which website it was.

I am glad that they rejected me on my application to join, hope you get your money back that ain't a small number.

IMO, you were over aggressive in your communications. There has to be a very good reason for the issue. Using all caps in communications and being threatening will never result in any favorable responses. I'm not taking a position on your dilemma, I'm simply stating that you were very aggressive and threatening. Not a good posture when trying to collect money from someone.

It appears they are responding to being threatened by you, rather than trying to find a resolution.

I haven't experienced anyone with issues of this nature with YeahMobi. We have several marketers here working with them whom have all reviewed them with 5 Stars in our Resource area.

IMO, you were over aggressive in your communications. There has to be a very good reason for the issue. Using all caps in communications and being threatening will never result in any favorable responses. I'm not taking a position on your dilemma, I'm simply stating that you were very aggressive and threatening. Not a good posture when trying to collect money from someone.

It appears they are responding to being threatened by you, rather than trying to find a resolution.

I haven't experienced anyone with issues of this nature with YeahMobi. We have several marketers here working with them whom have all reviewed them with 5 Stars in our Resource area.

Yes TJ you are right, it was not the right way to solve things...

you are right TJ Tutor, but the problem is that he has been waiting a whole month...quite strange for me.

Smother someone with kindness, lower your voice when they raise theirs, hold your position with humbleness, submit your thoughts with truth and relevance, never raise a big stick, always demonstrate respect (no matter how much it hurts), these are the ways of the Peaceful Warrior when looking to conquer a dilemma in your favor. ALWAYS!

I know something about collections on both sides and escalation kills negotiations, always. Deflation and humility generally results in settlements.

Smother someone with kindness, lower your voice when they raise theirs, hold your position with humbleness, submit your thoughts with truth and relevance, never raise a big stick, always demonstrate respect (no matter how much it hurts), these are the ways of the Peaceful Warrior when looking to conquer a dilemma in your favor. ALWAYS!

I know something about collections on both sides and escalation kills negotiations, always. Deflation and humility generally results in settlements.

yeah...agree

I agree with you. Yeahmobi is big company. But in the big companys have some bad guys and Rio Lu is one of them. He has just jioned Yeahmobi two years but now, I think he has falsified. He alway making up reasons to delay payment. To request payment, I have sent more emails to him and cc his manager but I have not received any reply yet. And now, I have end coporation with this company. Just one, go away from Rio Lu and Yeahmobi.

I have a feeling threats are taken lightly, the amount of people who threaten legal action vs the amount of people that follow through with it is gonna be really low. It might be worth seeking some legal advice to see what can be done if you have tried all other options.

Yeah, I'm not sure about how to legally manage this issue ,anyway I'll be seeking legal advice from a lawyer since that's the only option I have now..

I remember there's a website you can file a legal report against a website, a company.
I heard this happen a lot for Forex company, it's free.
But the money being taken will cut a share to the lawyer.
I can't recall which website it was.

I will try to search for it but if you find it , please do let me know..
Thanks

@Champ: you gotta wait for huge payment, because the advertiser needs to verify your leads if they are genuine or not and it takes time, irrespective of payment terms, if the advertiser does not issue the money to the network , they cant just pay you, the leads needs to be verified for big payments.

I would have waited patiently if they did give me an exact date on when they can pay but instead of that , they kept on changing the dates way over too many times..The last date in which they told me that they will pay is the first week of this month and I have been messaging them since then without getting any response.....What would you do if you were me?.

I am glad that they rejected me on my application to join, hope you get your money back that ain't a small number.

Yes , you are lucky..

If you were me , you would have understood exactly how worse my situation is ..Firstly ,I have been messaging him throughout a week , he didn't respond even though he was online all those days..I talked politely in the beginning and didnt got any reply , then I talked aggressively and I got reply, see the difference? ..After that he kept on changing dates without any real reason and finally stopped responding..They are a big company but that doesn't make them a legit company forever..It's not just some bucks , it's $8000..I cannot talk softly to someone who doesn't deserve that..You would have known this if you were in the same situation as I am..:)

I agree with you. Yeahmobi is big company. But in the big companys have some bad guys and Rio Lu is one of them. He has just jioned Yeahmobi two years but now, I think he has falsified. He alway making up reasons to delay payment. To request payment, I have sent more emails to him and cc his manager but I have not received any reply yet. And now, I have end coporation with this company. Just one, go away from Rio Lu and Yeahmobi.

Thanks for sharing your experience..I can't just go away until I get my money from them..

We should put contents of this topic on some famous site such as affpaying, odigger,... for some one who are looking for mobile network go a way from this network.
Ps: Same topic on warriorforum has been deleted by staff. And why they do?

yes, yeahmobi is a Scam .
I think you also have a story..If so please do share it with us..

We should put contents of this topic on some famous site such as affpaying, odigger,... for some one who are looking for mobile network go a way from this network.
Ps: Same topic on warriorforum has been deleted by staff. And why they do?

So true...I have posted it two times on there ..First it got deleted without any notice..So 2nd time I posted it along with a req to mods saying that not to delete this thread because the main intention of the thread is to warn others about this fraud company and sadly that got deleted as well..

I worked with Yeahmobi for more than 1 year, and they never delayed my payment with no reason.

In the beginning they paid me on time and when I earned big they shown their true form..

I was in yeahcpa with start of it. Now not sure why they are doing so. But i hope you get back your hard earned money.
finger crossed .

Yeahmobi is big company, SURE! But they have some bad guy and Rio Lu is one of them.
@TB Ann If you were Yeahmobi staff. Maybe you know how to resolve this situation( email address of CEO, hight level manager,...). Pls share your experiences to some one who need.

Thanks you!

banners
Back