The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

YeahMobi announcement

hmm interesting but a typical kind of discussion going on here. I have got a simple question from network representatives.... Can you guys please tell us that, why it happens each time with a huge money on stake? I mean why cant you figure it out at an early stage.

In almost all the conflicts, I have seen between the affiliates and networks, victim gets banned at a point very near to get his accumulated funds released. and generally speaking it involves thousands of dollars. So, I have a strong feeling that networks starts scrutiny process only when a marketer starts earning a substantial amount of money.

Sir, @Rio Lu can you please tell us, where these $8000 gonna go?

hmm interesting but a typical kind of discussion going on here. I have got a simple question from network representatives.... Can you guys please tell us that, why it happens each time with a huge money on stake? I mean why cant you figure it out at an early stage.

In almost all the conflicts, I have seen between the affiliates and networks, victim gets banned at a point very near to get his accumulated funds released. and generally speaking it involves thousands of dollars. So, I have a strong feeling that networks starts scrutiny process only when a marketer starts earning a substantial amount of money.

Sir, @Rio Lu can you please tell us, where these $8000 gonna go?
Dear Sir

Thanks for the question.
The advertiser still not paying us those $8000 amount because of Champ's traffics quality, and we also lost our reputation with our advertiser. that is why we can not pay those poor and fake traffics.

Best
Rio

Dear Sir

Thanks for the question.
The advertiser still not paying us those $8000 amount because of Champ's traffics quality, and we also lost our reputation with our advertiser. that is why we can not pay those poor and fake traffics.

Best
Rio

You don't have to post here unless you got the proof of conversation between you and your advertiser or ask the advertiser to show the proof which claims my traffic as fake ..Why can't you just post the proof ?? ....Well, I have contacted a lawyer and you will be getting a notice soon enough ..I ain't gonna give up on my money that easily !..Good luck scammer !

Hi, @Champ & @Rio Lu its look a complicated situation. I think you both have got the guts, courage and wisdom to sort out this matter. I, know at times taking it to an upper level becomes necessary but It will create more issues. So, just keep calm and look for some progressive. One should not have much time to ruin, in the court of law after all. All of us has a potential to coup with such situations and to come out with a better solution

@Champ - Did you spend money to promote those offers? It would help if you post the screenshots too. Post also the screenshot of your tracker.

@Rio Lu - Hi, i wonder why you did not complain earlier about @Champ's traffic? Do you have screenshot about advertiser's complaining about his traffic? If yes, kindly post screenshot.

@Champ - Did you spend money to promote those offers? It would help if you post the screenshots too. Post also the screenshot of your tracker.

@Rio Lu - Hi, i wonder why you did not complain earlier about @Champ's traffic? Do you have screenshot about advertiser's complaining about his traffic? If yes, kindly post screenshot.
Here i have upload two retetention list that send from our advertiser .
As can be seen the 101224 is Champ's affiliate ID in our system and the 2% and 3% of the retention marked in red it was Champ's traffics retention rate , as the offer are require 30% of the 2th day retention rate and Champ was only made 2%, which is far away from the offer's required.

And that is why the advertiser is not paying us for those low retention traffics .

QQ截图201509081558342222222222.png
QQ截图20150908155644.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have to post here unless you got the proof of conversation between you and your advertiser or ask the advertiser to show the proof which claims my traffic as fake ..Why can't you just post the proof ?? ....Well, I have contacted a lawyer and you will be getting a notice soon enough ..I ain't gonna give up on my money that easily !..Good luck scammer !
thx

As can be seen the 101224 is Champ's affiliate ID in our system and the 2% and 3% of the retention marked in red it was Champ's traffics retention rate , as the offer are require 30% of the 2th day retention rate and Champ was only made 2%, which is far away from the offer's required.

And that is why the advertiser is not paying us for those low retention traffics .

View attachment 4843 View attachment 4844

First of all you took a hell lot of time to upload such a small pic..
Secondly , you didn't said anything about low retention rate !..Till now you were just saying that the advertiser says my traffic is fake and he is not willing to pay me right ?..You should have informed me this earlier ..Why didn't you tell this before uh ??..
Ok everything aside , show us the proof of conversation between and your advertiser...That's the only thing needed to prove who is the fraud here !!...

Its better to trade screenshots of proof of convo's, traffic source. Than to trade hurtful words. I believe in professionalism, this is a lucrative business so we must remain professionals.

First of all you took a hell lot of time to upload such a small pic..
Secondly , you didn't said anything about low retention rate !..Till now you were just saying that the advertiser says my traffic is fake and he is not willing to pay me right ?..You should have informed me this earlier ..Why didn't you tell this before uh ??..
Ok everything aside , show us the proof of conversation between and your advertiser...That's the only thing needed to prove who is the fraud here !!...
Dear Sir

I have told you before that your traffics was poor and low retetnion, pls stop blame about that and i am tired to dealing with
those matters. However, if your traffics was good and met the offer's retetnion of 30% then you will get the payment but the problem is you don't.
I have managed 500+affiliate and the other affiliate all getting payment, that means they are using the right and real traffics to promote our offer but not you , pls once check your poor and fake traffics and then think about your life path.

Best
Rio

Hi Yeahmobi admin,

I dont mean to question your judgement, but any answer to why my account status pending? I know im not earning yet in your network as i am still working/testing the waters on the other network. Its so hard to apply in your network, as we need to show you the proof of income, atleast 1k USD. I have proven that by showing screenshots after screenshots and interviews. Ive emailed my aff manager about this.

Hi Yeahmobi admin,

I dont mean to question your judgement, but any answer to why my account status pending? I know im not earning yet in your network as i am still working/testing the waters on the other network. Its so hard to apply in your network, as we need to show you the proof of income, atleast 1k USD. I have proven that by showing screenshots after screenshots and interviews. Ive emailed my aff manager about this.
who is your manager and what is your account email ?

View attachment 4843 View attachment 4844

I can see only some numbers with % in the screenshot, Also i cannot see the columns names what column is what for, also the time period of that traffic, You should also show chat with advertiser to prove that champ's traffic was of low retention(you used this excuse now not before), And even if champs traffic was of low retention advertiser must find it on the second day as the offer are require 30% of the 2th day retention rate(your words)... Also you must check out the retention rate on the second day right? But you didnt informed the publisher for a month or paused his account, Is this not advertiser and your fault?

I have been working with Yeahmobi Team almost 1 year, i always get weekly payment on time and we never had any problem at all on traffics issue or payment issue.
I have no idea why are you guys saying Yeahmobi is bad and i don t understand how is that happend, Yeahmobi team are never hold any payment for me and they always pay on time even they have extry prize for quality affiliate.
@Champ i think you over excessived your bad temper with Rio, if your traffics quality was real then why the hell they hold your payment for ? there must be a reason they hold your payment, because your traffics quality are fake and the advertiser is not paying to yeahmobi that is why yeahmobi are not paying your because of your bad and fake traffics quality. once agian if you want your payment you must show them your proof of how to promote .and this is the way they work with affiliate ..
i hope you can understand what i am saying .

MI
Back