The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

YeahMobi announcement

Maybe I am missing something, but why did the advertiser not put a cap on, or paused offer if they felt something wasn't good quality or even fake leads? Why did they let him continue to a point where he made $8000 before they told him they weren't satisfied?

but i one thing i really dislike, is that in this situation, if the affiliate has generated fake traffic or leads, it is better to be transparent, rather than telling the affiliate that he will get paid, if the company has the authentic proof then the affiliate has the rights to know what has caused the damage. It is not acceptable to stay silent and not to inform the affiliate that what went wrong. Some network does it, and i heard a lot, wont name the network, but the network will terminate the account, and will not continue any further communication. What about the proof? Just by saying, one cannot be proven as guilty, that is an easy escape from not paying the affiliate. Sometime traffic network cannot even control the bots traffic, so a chance should be given for explanation or a warning should be issued instead of banning the account and not allowing the other person speak. A proper explanation and the reason should be given, if the amount is not paid.
we have given the proof to him send by advertiser .

We have had these types of threads several times in the recent past. When one chooses to challenge (become a plaintiff) on a public platform and the challenged (defendant) responds on a public platform, then transparency is the single most important catalyst for the those of us observing the conversation to gain an understanding. To say all affiliates are operating 100% within boundaries is not true. To say all networks operate 100% within boundaries is not true. Therefore, the possibilities exist within every network/affiliate/advertiser relationship for errors, improprieties, and fraudulent behavior.

Affiliates, especially Newbies, need guidance. They are prone to mistakes. They also learn from them when they are given the opportunities to correct any errors in their respective behaviors in business. No one is perfect. They should not be penalized without absolute written proof of any indiscretions. As well, in business, it is a responsible and beneficial posture to work with the individual to help them be productive and successful. A sophisticated business, like a network, should have systems in place to help someone that faultors' instead of shredding them, their accounts, and their respective dignity.

It is a requirement of the U.S Federal Trade Commission, who's reach extends to any countries that have any trade and treaty pacts allowing for cross border business relations, to provide absolute proof of any indiscretions when withholding monies due. This means that any business in a foreign land doing business in the U.S. is subject to providing evidence of fraud (or some other violation) when withholding payments due to an individual or business. Without it, that business can be sited and prosecuted in their own country (as well as the U.S.) for fraudulent activities. Many networks feel they can hold back the money and tell the affiliates they are not getting paid. This puts the network at risk for international class action suit if there are several individuals experiencing non-payment when being accused of fraud when no evidence is provided that would satisfy a court.

We have seen networks, EWA comes to mind, that just took the money and told everyone they would get paid. Look what happened there. They weren't the first, and they won't be the last.

On the other hand, there are an abundance of affiliates out there scamming everything under the sun. This is an ongoing problem that has caused a weakness in the networks. They feel (most of them) that simply kicking an affiliate to the curb is no big deal because there are so many of them and they don't think it will have any repercussions for them. Most of them feel that banning a person and taking the affiliates money isn't worth explaining in a professional manner. I would be willing to bet, just from my experience in this forum, that one in ten Newbies experience a ban for an indiscretion at some point that could have been turned around into a positive with a little kindness, understanding, and direction from the networks and the AM's.

Again, as I have seen here before, there is no clear winner. Any actual evidence has not been provided here. The argument and chastising is at an all time high in this conversation, and yet I have not seen either side actually hold out an olive branch, take the high road, and work towards a solution. In my professional opinion, and over 45 years as a businessman, all wars end in rational, productive, and calm communications meant to heal both parties and not leave one wounded and flailing on the floor!

Given the state of our industry and the frequency of these types of issues, I think we are long overdue for an arbitration board that all parties are committed to. It should be in the original documents establishing the relationships between the parties.

Please, I beg of all of you, get your asses into non-threatening behavior patterns and work closely as partners to find resolutions to issues and eliminate the arrogant and destructive patterns this industry is becoming famous for!

Awesome!!!

I saw this thread now only ...
First of all , let me point of some lies that he have mentioned on this thread :

He even threatened me to send his payment, if I don't then he will kill me :

That's a joke..I did threatened him but it was about moving against his company legally and I never said something like killing him..Read the whole conversation between us in the file attached with this thread : Review - Yeahmobi BIGGEST SCAM NETWORK EVER ! ( STOLE MY $8000 ) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Then we found that he was using fake traffic to promote our offer and our advertiser sent us the proof that all the fake traffics was from send from Champ.We send him the advertiser's proof about fake retention he was making it.

That's a BIG LIE ..He never sent any proofs ..Even I asked him to give me the proof and that conversation is attached with this post..
After that ,I sent him proof and he told me he will talk to the advertiser and will get back and since then no response after that..That conversation is also attached with this post..

ymproof.png
ymnew.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Champ On confirmation please

He is lieing...Please see my previous post..

i work with yeahmobi 1 year, always get paid from YeahMobi!, why you are saying is not good.

Are you working for him?...You posted the same thing on my thread too..If you got paid that's good for you and once someone stole your big hard earned money , you will understand how much frustrating it is to be..

Why so much respect for a fraud affiliate?

Fraud affiliate?? ..Don't call someone fraud without knowing the real side of the story..I never worked for you..Then how dare you call me fraud??? ..I work with many networks and this is the first time I am facing such an issue with a network ..I have delivered enough proofs to claim that I'm not a fraud affiliate!!..Look at my thread : Review - Yeahmobi BIGGEST SCAM NETWORK EVER ! ( STOLE MY $8000 ) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix ..
It's not just me , there are many others who have also got scammed by them..See my previous post in this thread and you will understand who is the real fraud..Next time , stop calling people whatever you like unless you know what has really happened..
Thanks

No wonder, champ did not have guts to go legal and sue the company, because he knew he is the defaulter here. Affiliates like him gives a bad reputation to all of us who works really hard to stand in the industry. Short cut and greed nevers pays.
I mentioned in his post, that a reputed network will never hold the money unless there is something wrong with the leads and traffic, and such behaviour is not acceptable.

I have never done any legal actions before especially against a foreign company..I'm a student and doing my under graduation at the moment..I don't know what is the cost and procedures So I kept on waiting because if I can get my money without filing a case against them , that would be much better..
Affiliates like me gives bad rep uh ?..If you don't know what has happened , please don't speak..Because some words cannot be taken back once it has been spoken...Reputed network will never hold the money because they know nobody will fight against them ..They are on top so no one ever dare to touch them...When someone steals your $8000 , the behavior can change rapidly change..Maybe you will experience that once you loss some big amount like that..

Thanks

I have never done any legal actions before especially against a foreign company..I'm a student and doing my under graduation at the moment..I don't know what is the cost and procedures So I kept on waiting because if I can get my money without filing a case against them , that would be much better..
Affiliates like me gives bad rep uh ?..If you don't know what has happened , please don't speak..Because some words cannot be taken back once it has been spoken...Reputed network will never hold the money because they know nobody will fight against them ..They are on top so no one ever dare to touch them...When someone steals your $8000 , the behavior can change rapidly change..Maybe you will experience that once you loss some big amount like that..

Thanks
When you announce, you're not going to file a legal action against them.
Wouldn't that telling them "hey, you're not in a danger sense, relax, the money is okay on your hand"

Cant believe this is still going on starting to get boring now. Yeahmobi should post the proof of the fraudulent traffic clear their name then we can all move on with our lives. Theres always two sides of the story and no one is ever forthcoming with the truth. Lets put it in black and white and end this.

Thanks
Dude i make your 8000 USD in 2-3 days, from all networks i work with.
And trust me, if some network takes away my money, i wont behave like you did, i will simply take legal action, you can even google it, whatever countries you live, how to step forward and take legal action against an international company. Once they receive a legal letter, they will either pay you or they wil challenge you.
If they do not summon, next legal notification goes to their ministry of foreign affairs. So, they have to respond, or else their government will take legal action against them.

I know what are the risk involved. But i am prepared to sue any damn company it be.
You are a student so what? Do not give me all this lame excuses please. If you are a genuine ass you summon them to the court, simple. I can assure you that it wont even cost you 200USD to summon them. If you have so much of proof why dont you take action against them? Why are you shouting here?
You are doing graduation, so you know what is wrong and right. I told you earlier, it does not matter where you are from?
If you are in CPA business you also have to get involve in legal activities, any business involve risk , if you know you are the defaulter, you wont step forward. Whatever expense it be, eventually you gonna get it back if you have proof against them, and if you hire a good lawyer.
Dont bullshit others and not me atleast. If you have not cheated the company, shut the F up and take some action.

Pop/redirect method for mobile app installs is the best way for conversion . without it no one can get any good result. If pop/redirect is fake (as Advertiser's say), i think that you should band this advertiser . Because , in google play & Apple's App Store have near about 1.3 million & 1.2 million apps . So, why people install your app ? is there any strong reason to install your app ? If we affiliates do not find out any idea then you can not grow your app business . So, respect affiliates who work hard to grow your bussinss

They need to atleast pay up some of his money, If the traffic source was allowed then the advertiser retention rate shouldn't be his damn problem. I've worked with Maxbounty generating thousands promoting and at anytime if a offer i was promoting wasnt backing out for the advertiser they would contact me let me know and from their i would be prevented from further running the offer but they always paid me. This guy shouldnt have been allowed to promote and generate $8000 in revenue for a offer that wasnt backing out period.

Plus these damn fools haven't even banned him. Do they not take their advertisers fraud prevention serious because that is the only question to ask when they allow a publisher to generate thousands from fraud traffic as they claim. Most network at the sign of fraud address it and also add the user to a blocklist for other networks. The only explanation is they want champ to keep sending them his traffic.

Right now @Champ provided proof or traffic and proof of conversation all this Yeahmobi guy have done is made claims without proof and also blatantly lied about about what was said and wasnt.

Rio wants your screenshots, why not simply give it to him man? He is checkmating you, better do a counter than a shout.

When you announce, you're not going to file a legal action against them.
Wouldn't that telling them "hey, you're not in a danger sense, relax, the money is okay on your hand"

I didn't say that..I was just saying it would be better if it can be solved before I do that ..Anyway I am gonna move legally now since he isn't willing to provide proof of conversation between him and his advertiser..Will keep everyone posted..
Thanks

Cant believe this is still going on starting to get boring now. Yeahmobi should post the proof of the fraudulent traffic clear their name then we can all move on with our lives. Theres always two sides of the story and no one is ever forthcoming with the truth. Lets put it in black and white and end this.

Yes..He is not even willing to show proof of conversation between him and his advertiser..I sent him proof of my traffic and he is saying it isn't enough for his advertiser...Going to move legally now..

Dude i make your 8000 USD in 2-3 days, from all networks i work with.
And trust me, if some network takes away my money, i wont behave like you did, i will simply take legal action, you can even google it, whatever countries you live, how to step forward and take legal action against an international company. Once they receive a legal letter, they will either pay you or they wil challenge you.
If they do not summon, next legal notification goes to their ministry of foreign affairs. So, they have to respond, or else their government will take legal action against them.

I know what are the risk involved. But i am prepared to sue any damn company it be.
You are a student so what? Do not give me all this lame excuses please. If you are a genuine ass you summon them to the court, simple. I can assure you that it wont even cost you 200USD to summon them. If you have so much of proof why dont you take action against them? Why are you shouting here?
You are doing graduation, so you know what is wrong and right. I told you earlier, it does not matter where you are from?
If you are in CPA business you also have to get involve in legal activities, any business involve risk , if you know you are the defaulter, you wont step forward. Whatever expense it be, eventually you gonna get it back if you have proof against them, and if you hire a good lawyer.
Dont bullshit others and not me atleast. If you have not cheated the company, shut the F up and take some action.

I have never been in such a situation before and that's why I didn't knew where to start..Well I'm going to move legally now and will keep you posted..Also, it's time for you to improve your manners while talking to someone..If you don't get it , check your last line in your post..At least , I didn't use such words on my conversation with the AM and you still call it a bad behavior..
Thanks

They need to atleast pay up some of his money, If the traffic source was allowed then the advertiser retention rate shouldn't be his damn problem. I've worked with Maxbounty generating thousands promoting and at anytime if a offer i was promoting wasnt backing out for the advertiser they would contact me let me know and from their i would be prevented from further running the offer but they always paid me. This guy shouldnt have been allowed to promote and generate $8000 in revenue for a offer that wasnt backing out period.

Plus these damn fools haven't even banned him. Do they not take their advertisers fraud prevention serious because that is the only question to ask when they allow a publisher to generate thousands from fraud traffic as they claim. Most network at the sign of fraud address it and also add the user to a blocklist for other networks. The only explanation is they want champ to keep sending them his traffic.

Right now @Champ provided proof or traffic and proof of conversation all this Yeahmobi guy have done is made claims without proof and also blatantly lied about about what was said and wasnt.

You just got all points in your post..I wish others would be wise enough to think like you do ..Since Rio isn't willing to show any proofs , I am going to take legal action against them..This is the first time I'm facing such an issue so that's why I waited so long that if it gets solved in the easy way that would be much better..Now I know that ain't gonna happen..
Thanks

Rio wants your screenshots, why not simply give it to him man? He is checkmating you, better do a counter than a shout.

I already sent him the required proofs but he is saying that ain't enough for his advertiser..So now my only option is to take legal action against their company and that's what I'm gonna do next..
Thanks

I already sent him the required proofs but he is saying that ain't enough for his advertiser..So now my only option is to take legal action against their company and that's what I'm gonna do next..
Thanks
when he say that ain't enough for his advertiser..i think u have problem with traffic source.

when he say that ain't enough for his advertiser..i think u have problem with traffic source.

Now you stop supporting those guys only because of the reason they pay you on time .Okay ?....Your replies aren't helping anyone ..I am gonna move legally and that's it..
Thanks

banners
Back