The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

XY7Elite.com Refusing to Pay Up

illusime

affiliate
Hi guys,

XY7Elite.com has owed me $2x,xxx for half a year and refusing to pay up. I don't wish to bring this up but since Kevin broke his promise to pay me by end of September 2016, I have the right to bring this up and chase for payment!

Anyone can help me get back my money??? I need this money desperately for Christmas!

regards,
Tony

Hi guys,

XY7Elite.com has owed me $2x,xxx for half a year and refusing to pay up. I don't wish to bring this up but since Kevin broke his promise to pay me by end of September 2016, I have the right to bring this up and chase for payment!

Anyone can help me get back my money??? I need this money desperately for Christmas!

regards,
Tony

Do you have evidence of the debt?

Do you have evidence of the conversations regarding his willingness to pay?

They don't appear to be an approved resource in this community.

Hi,

Here is my email conversation with xy7elite. Kevin gave excuses and refused to pay me my $20k leads saying that they are in debt.

Attachments

• xy7elite debt.png
    xy7elite debt.png
    220.7 KB · Views: 45
Ouch!

I've never heard of that network but just looked them up - Run by Super Affiliates for Super Affiliates. That's what their site says.

As @T J Tutor said, they are not listed in the official Resources section for us to call on.

Their debt shouldn't be your problem but unfortunately it becomes your problem when they can't pay you. I sincerely hope you stopped running traffic to them.

Hope you get as much as possible before Christmas. Fingers crossed for you!

banners
Back