WOW TRK
WOW Trk

wowtrk-logo-1024x277.png
Join Now

WOW Trk Facebook

WOW Trk Twitter

contacticon.png
matt@wowmedia.eu

International Affiliate Network. Focusing on CPA offers, high converting. Top payouts, reliable payments and more. Offers in UK, IE, AU, NZ, CA and USA.

Vote for WOW Trk now, on the CPA Network List

Hey Everyone,

I thought I would take this opportunity to tell you a little bit more about WOW Trk.

WOW Trk is an international affiliate network with high converting offers in a range of different sectors including mobile offers, free prize draws, deals, free trials and more. WOW Trk mainly focus on offers in the UK, IE, AU, NZ and CA.

Signing up as an affiliate is easy and your application is instantly approved if you verify your phone number when signing up.

With WOW Trk, you have access to really high converting offers with a wide range of creatives and account managers on hand to help all affiliates big and small.

Thanks,
Matt

Welcome mate, looking forward to meeting you and planning some stuff in London!

Hey Everyone,

WOW Trk is an international affiliate network with high converting offers in a range of different sectors including mobile offers, free prize draws, deals, free trials and more. WOW Trk mainly focus on offers in the UK, IE, AU, NZ and CA.

Nice offer.... just signed up!

Thanks Matt

Hey pjayaswal,

Let me know if you need any help.

You should be able to see my details when you login. :)

Cheers.

Hi Everyone,

Thought I would post an update on what has gone live over the past week on WOW Trk:

AU – GoSwitch Gas and Electricity Bigger Piggy - Payout: £5
AU – GoSwitch Gas and Electricity Exclusive offer - Payout £5
AU – OfferX Mitre10 - Payout £0.95
AU – OfferX Fuel Vouchers - Payout £0.95
AU – Club $700 Value Mobile Plan - Payout £7.70

BE – Rolyfun iPhone5 Quiz - Payout £5.50
BE – Rolyfun Ringtone - Payout £5.50
BE – Rolyfun 2012 Disaster - Payout £5.50
BE – Rolyfun Zalando Gift Card - Payout £5.50

UK / INT - Huddle Buy - 10 different deals, payouts vary quite a lot. Should be good for B2B traffic.

Thanks, let me know if you anyone has any questions :)

Hey Everyone,

We are happy to announce some great updates/changes to WOW Trk and the launch of our brand new mobile website!

Mobile Site
Our new mobile website is now ready and live, you can go to our mobile site by pointing your mobile browser to WOW Trk. To login you will need your API key (you can find this by logging in to the normal platform and clicking on either Offers API or Stats API and requesting your API key - you get it instantly).

Expiring Offers page
From within the platform you can now easily see what offers are expiring soon, a great way to keep up to date with whats ending soon on the network. The list shows offers expiring within the next 7 days.

Offer listings outside the platform
You can now view a list of all active offers without logging in, simply go to Offers | WOW Trk - Affiliate Network. This has been long requested, mainly for potential new affiliates who want to know what offers are on the network before joining.

Malaysia Offers
We now have Malaysia offers live on the network, 15 offers to be exact have gone live today! These include mobile pin submit offers to single opt in sign up offers.

Login or sign up to WOW Trk today at www.wowtrk.com

Thanks

Hey

Yes it is :). Once you verify your phone your account is instantly activated.

Thanks

Drop me a message on here and I will try to help you get your account approved. :)

Thanks

Hey

Yes it is :). Once you verify your phone your account is instantly activated.

Thanks

Hey Matt - is WOW Trk using HasOffers? We noticed the feature to have auto-approve after phone verification as well.

NAM felt a bit worried about auto-approval simply after phone verification. What are your thoughts?

I love the phone verification feature but prefer to hold control over the affiliate approval process. Great opportunity to personally chat with each affiliate!

-Mike

Hey Mike,

Yeh - that is the issue with the phone verification you have to enable auto approve.

We follow up with additional verification based on specific parameters as well to ensure quality, we also restrict certain offers until we get an idea of new affiliates quality.

Hi Everyone,

We have just launched our new free Google Chrome and Firefox extensions!

Keep up to date with your stats with our extension and you can also switch on notifications to get notifications when you earn more commission (you can even set how often it checks!).

Download Google Chrome Extension | Download Firefox Extension

Thanks.
Matt

Thanks Oliver! Spent a while working on them.

Hope affiliates like them.

Hey Everyone,

Are you looking for additional traffic? Or looking to setup your offer/campaign on an affiliate network?

We now have a Getting Started guide available to advertisers when they login to their account.

Its a great step by step guide on how to setup your first offer with WOW Trk.

When you login, in the top bar select Snapshot -> Getting Started.

Remember we don’t charge any setup or monthly fees, just 25% override.

Signing up as an advertiser is easy and you will be instantly approved if you verify your phone number:
Advertiser Sign Up - WOW Trk

Thanks.

Hi,

Just to let everyone know our payment terms have been updated.

Our payment terms were NET-30 however they are now NET-25. We hope affiliates are happy with this improvement to the speed of payments, its not a huge jump but its an improvement we can easily handle and wont cause us any issues.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back