The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Would you be able to post daily?

Anvil

affiliate
Would you be able to blog daily? How so?

I would not. I tried that recently with my new blog for a few months, and basically it caused blogger burn out. It was just too much. I was posting every day, Monday through Friday. Eventually I just stopped posting and I completely lost interest in blogging, and even writing. I am going to be starting up my blog again soon and this time I will most certainly be pacing myself much better, posting only a few times a week.

I wouldn't, mainly as I don't have the 2. I would normally aim for 2 or 3 articles a week at max

I develop content for many sites on a daily schedule. I am in constant content development mode. That is a necessity in the successful blogging entrepreneur. Writers write, and we do so based on our research, the other half of our businesses.

The demand for quality content is growing every day. Keeping up with it as a content delivery webmaster is the number one cause of quitting in this line of business. Real writers rarely feel the need to stop writing. Those whom are not true writers become disillusioned at some point because of the demand for new, fresh, and quality content needs of the users they cater too. It is the needs and wants of the developed readership that actually drives the content, thereby driving the writer to research and then write. It's all about the readers needs and if you can't keep up with it then you will lose them

I think if you manage your schedule nice and efficient then you should be able to post everyday. People need that and traffic would be rising up with this, specially if there would be usefull info.

Would you be able to blog daily? How so?

I would not. I tried that recently with my new blog for a few months, and basically it caused blogger burn out. It was just too much. I was posting every day, Monday through Friday. Eventually I just stopped posting and I completely lost interest in blogging, and even writing. I am going to be starting up my blog again soon and this time I will most certainly be pacing myself much better, posting only a few times a week.

Actually you did right job by doing blogging on the daily basis the target audience get bored.
you should take some time while posting a blog.
you should make a two or three day difference between in your posting.
that could be a sure result for you

The reason why most bloggers are advised to blog about what they love is because it reduces the risk of burn-out. You'll be creating more and more content not because you have to but because you want to.

That said, as I mentioned elsewhere on the forum, I have an entertainment blog and I have to post fresh content at least 3 times a day. My posts rarely exceed 400 words so it's relatively easy to create and post three short articles every day.

I am doing on a regular basis.
The question is how often should you update your Blog?
“If you don’t update your blog daily, there’s no reason for people to visit it.”
To that, I say “Yes!”

MI
Back