monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Would u give me some advices on my targeting affiliates?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Management and Recruitment' started by vickyshecy, Feb 2, 2007.

1. vickyshecy

vickyshecy Affiliate affiliate

I am quite new in affiliate marketing, I have so many questions need your help to answer.
    I work in Shecy Pearls, it is an very professional pearl jewelry supplier. All our products are pearl jewelry. So i think we are doing a niche market.

One of my biggest task is to develop our affiliates, especially super affiliates.
    At the very beginning, I targeted websites of Jewelry and Fashion. And tried to find them with search engines like google, yahoo, dogpile....But the result make me really disappointed, because I got a huge number of websites about jewelry and fashion, I just can't tell which one is affiliates, which one is merchant. There are also many jewelry directories, my links will almost be merged by the hundreds and thousands of diamond jewelry stores the second I join.

What kinds of websites should I target now? How to find super affiliates of our products?

Many thanks for any answers

2. monetizer
  3. vickyshecy

vickyshecy Affiliate affiliate

4. AffiliateGuild

AffiliateGuild Affiliate affiliate

Hi again Vicky,

You're not getting an answer because no one can tell you where you can find the affiliates who will be the super affiliates of your product. That's why being an affiliate manager is difficult.

But I can tell you that you were on the right track when you searched all those sites. If you can't tell who is an affiliate and who is not ... contact them all with your offer. What can it hurt?

And, nice write up on "pearl jewelry" ;)

5. ezdozit42

ezdozit42 Affiliate affiliate

Ad:Tech

Vicky:

Check out Ad:Tech's website. That should give you the start you need. Good Luck.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI