The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Would u give me some advices on my targeting affiliates?

vickyshecy

affiliate
I am quite new in affiliate marketing, I have so many questions need your help to answer.
I work in Shecy Pearls, it is an very professional pearl jewelry supplier. All our products are pearl jewelry. So i think we are doing a niche market.

One of my biggest task is to develop our affiliates, especially super affiliates.
At the very beginning, I targeted websites of Jewelry and Fashion. And tried to find them with search engines like google, yahoo, dogpile....But the result make me really disappointed, because I got a huge number of websites about jewelry and fashion, I just can't tell which one is affiliates, which one is merchant. There are also many jewelry directories, my links will almost be merged by the hundreds and thousands of diamond jewelry stores the second I join.

What kinds of websites should I target now? How to find super affiliates of our products?

Many thanks for any answers

Hi again Vicky,

You're not getting an answer because no one can tell you where you can find the affiliates who will be the super affiliates of your product. That's why being an affiliate manager is difficult.

But I can tell you that you were on the right track when you searched all those sites. If you can't tell who is an affiliate and who is not ... contact them all with your offer. What can it hurt?

And, nice write up on "pearl jewelry" ;)

MI
Back