The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Would Anyone Be Interested? Potential JV - 25% ROI for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Broski

Banned
Was wondering if anyone would be interested in investing me with my content locking and media buys.

I've had great success at getting really cheap clicks to promote dating offers on media buys. I'm talking like 200-300 clicks for only $5. I can also do the same with content locking on PPV (I have a really great method that I'm using right now).

The problem with both of these methods, is that they require cash to pay for the advertising. I don't run with a big budget, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in investing with me.

Here's what I could do, I can easily assure a 25% ROI. So if you invested $10, I could pull out $12.50 back for you.

I can also increase your cut if you invest more than like $10 or if you have been working with me for awhile.

How can I make this safe for you? Well really, you're going to have to invest a little and test me out if you're worried that I might scam. I'll provide you my IM info (I'm online practically everyday). I'm working with networks that are paying weekly, so you can expect your money back in about 10 days (let me get paid, transfer the money to my PayPal and then pay you).

If you're interested then post here and shoot me a PM as well.

If you have any questions then post here to.

I'm new here. Can anyone vouch for this guy?

Broski, if you're doing so well with it, why don't you have $10? What's your goal as far as total investment?

I'm new here. Can anyone vouch for this guy?

Broski, if you're doing so well with it, why don't you have $10? What's your goal as far as total investment?

Hes a good guy yes i can vouch for him, but i am wondering if you can get those ROI why don't you from the money on your own?

Hes a good guy yes i can vouch for him, but i am wondering if you can get those ROI why don't you from the money on your own?

Like I said I'm running on a pretty low budget. So while I'm waiting for my own money to get paid to me I could be working with any invested with me. There's a big scaling potential with this, so any more money I could make would be great. Even if I ran with a $XXXX budget, there would still be a lot more to make. It's all paid traffic, so yeah.

Yes I can def bring in the 25%.

I'm planning on doing either a) 25% ROI for sure or b) after my advertising costs, I'll give you 30% of my profits.

My advertising costs are fairly cheap, but as of now I'll do 25% ROI for people. Because that I know I can do for sure.

I'm planning on doing either a) 25% ROI for sure or b) after my advertising costs, I'll give you 30% of my profits.

My advertising costs are fairly cheap, but as of now I'll do 25% ROI for people. Because that I know I can do for sure.

And how long is the turnaround?

Can we do this more than once? Say I go in for $10, and I get my return. Can I do it again?

Can we do this more than once? Say I go in for $10, and I get my return. Can I do it again?

Yes, of course. I meant if you wanted to test (if you didn't trust, or wanted to test out the waters to make sure it's alright).

And how long is the turnaround?

Should be about 10 days. Time it takes to receive my payout from the network, and then pay it to you.

Nope 25% ROI

take a punt and let me know your outcome!

Turn around time 10 days Return Of investment 25% 10x3=30 days 25%x3= 75% Am i right Top Broski ? If i'm right send me please your paypal details.

hi, i new in this forum but i have some experience in JV matters...would love to give it a try...just a quick question though, how much does your paid traffic and advertisement costs?...if so please pm me your paypal id, i'll give it a try...if things work out, i'll invest more hehe:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back