The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Wordpress Plugin for SEO

strikefreedom

affiliate
If you use self host wordpress . This is great plugin for SEO. You can follow in this link below for install in your wordpress.

Wordpress SEO Plugin

Make images SEO friendly
SEO Friendly Images is a WordPress SEO plugin which automatically updates all images with proper ALT and TITLE attributes for SEO purposes. If your images do not have ALT and TITLE already set, SEO Friendly Images will add them according the options you set. Additionally this makes the post W3C/xHTML valid as well.
ALT attribute is important part of search engine optimization. It describes your images to search engine and when a user searches for a certain image this is a key determining factor for a match.
TITLE attribute play lesser role but is important for visitors as this text will automatically appear in the tooltip when mouse is over the image.

Redirection

Redirection is a WordPress plugin to manage 301 redirections, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. This is particularly useful if you are migrating pages from an old website, or are changing the directory of your WordPress installation.

WP-DB Super Cache

W3 Total Cache improves the user experience of your site by increasing server performance, reducing the download times and providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration.

SEO Smart Links

SEO Smart Links provides automatic SEO benefits for your site in addition to custom keyword lists, nofollow and much more.

SEO Smart Links can automatically link keywords and phrases in your posts and comments with corresponding posts, pages, categories and tags on your blog.

Further SEO Smart links allows you to set up your own keywords and set of matching URLs. Finally SEO Smart links allows you to set nofollow attribute and open links in new window.

It is a perfect solution to get your blog posts interlinked or add affiliate links to other sites.

Everything happens completely transparent, and you can edit the options from the administration settings panel.

All in one SEO

Optimizes your WordPress blog for Search Engines (Search Engine Optimization).

Improve your WordPress SEO: Write better content and have a fully optimized WordPress site using the WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast.

Shareaholic

Shareaholic has proven time and time again to be an extremely useful and successful tool in getting your readers to actually discover and submit your articles to numerous social bookmarking sites.

Our sole aim was to stray away from the "in the box" thinking behind most social bookmarking plugins, and add a little flair that would entice your readers, rather than deterring them with microscopic icons that get lost in pages heavy laden with content.

Most important aspects of search engine optimization for your Wordpress blog is to comfirm that the accuracy of your information is completely understood by the search engines. If this is not done it will be more difficult to get a high ranking search result pages. If on page search engine optimization is weak it will be almost impossible to get on the first page, no matter what backlinks you get, simply because the search engines do not understand what search keywords are relevant with your Wordpress site. On page search engine optimization is vital to getting to the first page of Google and other search engines.

Credit : Let learn Make money with content and link locker

Nice breakdown - I prefer just to use YOAST as it covers most of the above!

I too use Yoast, as i like the analysis. But i use simple social buttons plugin for the sharing side of it, but will look into your suggestion as i am unsure of the legitimacy of my current plugin.

I haven't tried Yoast I will have to check it out. thanks for bringing it up

MI
Back