The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wordpress help needed

Vidmantas V

affiliate
Hi guys,

(edited) Okay, maybe someone know what program I can use to create a table like this, because most plugins lets you upload a table, so maybe it will work... Because right now I'm using pricing table plugin and it looks awfull....

Maybe someone can tell me if there is plugin to make a list like this? I really suck with wordpress... I need to make top 10 list something similar to this, with logo, description, pros and cons and call to action button.
15mhici.jpg

Sorry if I posted in wrong section :)

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
that's the problem with wordpress.
any ways you can see the source code of this website that you showed in the picture and see what theme he is using ,
and go and look for it ;);), that's what i will do , if i am in your place, and save for your self time .

To help you with what @tyoussef said: What WordPress Theme Is That?

However, if that doesn't help you figure out if they're using a plugin, check the element of it in the source code. Put your cursor on that section of the page, right click, click on Inspect Element. You should be able to get a clue in that piece of code. That might actually be the fastest way.

With what?

Are you having a problem with TablePress and/or WPDataTables?

Or are those not going to work for you?
Those are not working for me, but these plugins let you upload a table that you made. So maybe you know which program I could use to make it?

Those are not working for me, but these plugins let you upload a table that you made. So maybe you know which program I could use to make it?
You can use table press. Create a table and then you can add it to your post or pages with the shortcut code. It's not that complicated. Just give it a try. Plus you can decorate the table with html and they support it.

I personally use TableMaker plugin and its getting my job done.

You can use table press. Create a table and then you can add it to your post or pages with the shortcut code. It's not that complicated. Just give it a try. Plus you can decorate the table with html and they support it.

I personally use TableMaker plugin and its getting my job done.
Thats the issue that you can decorate it with html, I don't know html :( I tried believe me, but I think i would be better off making it on excel, because i suck with html

Thats the issue that you can decorate it with html, I don't know html :( I tried believe me, but I think i would be better off making it on excel, because i suck with html
Then give TableMaker a try. They have inbuilt colours. Inbuilt icons and you can upload images too. I personally use it and can vouch for it as very user friendly.

Here is the link: Table Maker — WordPress Plugins

One of their screenshots resembling to your requirements.
screenshot-2.png

Then give TableMaker a try. They have inbuilt colours. Inbuilt icons and you can upload images too. I personally use it and can vouch for it as very user friendly.

Here is the link: Table Maker — WordPress Plugins

One of their screenshots resembling to your requirements.
screenshot-2.png
I think I tries it, but nor sure. Will do it when I get back home from work :) thanks for your help and advice :)

Hi

In my opinion you must take help of some good software development company. My friend has recently consulted OSSMedia, one of the best software development company. They have experts that will give you the best advise.

banners
Back