The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wordpress.com Site or Blogspot Site?

blogger-vs-wordpress.jpg

Many Newbie to CPA wants to start and make a long term income like everybody here in CPAfix. The problem is, most of them don't have enough money to capitalize on domains and hosting.

Can you give any information, opinion or ideas which is better for running a CPA campaign that is more likely to rank on search engines.

No self hosted sites/blogs. I am talking about free blog sites. Is there a possibility to rank a wordpress.com site or blogspot site? and make money out of it?

Thank you for your answers and contributions. :)

I've NEVER seen a blabla.wordpress.com site in the 1st page, but in very small niches I see blogspot ones from time to time. Maybe it is because google owns blogspot, and because of that, you will get better ranked.

In terms of ranking, I most commonly see blogspot users on the first page. Even my on my main blog I used blogspot...

In terms of wordpress.com, only few can be seen at the first page of google result. Maybe it's the theme because most bloggers want to see and customize their template. Unlike wordpress, you are limited in customizing template compare to blogspot which is really easy to customize for me that's why most noob bloggers started blogspot instead of using wordpress.com

But if domain hosted at blogger compare to domain hosted at web hosting using wordpress platform. I must say wordpress

Hope it helps :)

I earned my first cb sale from blogspot which funded my first domain. So I'd recommend blogger because I have a sweet spot for it. Anyway, if you are planning do seo(as many suggests blogger is better in seo terms), DONT USE IT. Use squidoo, hubpages or tumblr to get started. I think it'd be better if you don't get too much obsessed with seo. And as a newbie, better start with pps/revshare instead of lead generation.

banners
Back