The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

WordAi for money site content (350 words) + MY SEO PLAN

lengman

affiliate
I own WordAi and i am using it for my money site content, as each site in my amazon affiliates network requires at least 30 posts ( 30 x 30,000 monthly searches, i have worked out using keyword canine each product must get around 1,000 searches from long tails, variation in search term ect) ONLY blank amazon pages with no content rank for these products but 3-4 adwords people....here is my content strategy for each product review:

350 words broken down:

200 words , product descriptions from 5 websites merged into nice 200 word paragraph then spun once and checked on copyscape and slight edits to make ultra readable and fit style of my site.

150 words on the brand of the product, spun 30 times and made sure each is readable...e.g

Code:
Forbes ranked Rolex No.57 on its 2012 list of the world's most powerful global brands.[3] Rolex is the largest single luxury watch brand, producing about 2,000 watches per day,[1] with estimated 2012 revenues of approximately US$4.5billion.

Is this ok? These product pages will have share buttons, sexy widgets on the side with fake authority social media profiles and semi large following

I've got it down to a complete science and I am about to register a fresh google webmaster tools for them and see if they get indexed and rank (domain is DA 29 with high PR links from my private network with another $100 on private pbn links to buy)

I have worked out I can do around 30 posts a day, meaning in a month with ease I can launch 10 sites from the same WP fresh install of the theme and pretty links ect.

My target is £1000 a month x 10 for each site unique products (from seo) with a budget of £200 a day on fb ads custom audiences to generate sales across 10 sites too. £20 each.

Other option is to buy iwriter content for $8 each or copify content for £18 each. Word ai is only $19 a month and makes human readable spins, often better word usage then the original content i stole from !!

Each site will have unique webmaster tools using the domain email, but will be hosted on ONE hosting account, they will use the same kinda links but honestly i'm going for sheer volume and doing roundup 2000 word spun posts..............???

Is this setup to fail?? Cause the theme is bo$$

with custom instagram widgets, AMAZING logos from my graphic designer in the agency i own...

I have never used spun content as i use copify for my client sites..

Last edited:
If I had to give any advice it's only that I have never been a fan of spinning content. If I had a buck for every time I told someone to be original and relevant I wouldn't need to market anymore lol. Anyway the point is that Bots are getting smart man and aside from the bots humans read right through a spun post.

Aside from that I currently have roughly 12 amazon micro sites in circulation - all running on fresh store builder... in the beginning I was targeting wider niches and that failed... started to refine the sites to target one product only. I suggest you do the same

banners
Back