monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Woocommerce Vs Magento

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Aminur Rahman, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aminur Rahman

Aminur Rahman Affiliate affiliate

which one is better? Woocommerce or Magento. I heard that Magento is more complicated than Woocommerce but have a lot of options. So anyone please suggest me what platform should i use to build my website.

2. monetizer
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

It will depend on your experience and depth of need. WooCommerce is a good out of the box platform with everything ready to go with little setup. Magneto is far more comprehensive and does have a fairly steep learning curve.

Both are excellent platforms.

2 people like this.
  4. Mark231

Mark231 Affiliate affiliate

I chose Magento because of the modules that were available for my business model. I also tried woo-commerce as a way to display some products separatley to the above project and found it incredibly messy I get a simple cataloger presented.

2 people like this.
  5. ekhlas

ekhlas Affiliate affiliate

Magento is the best, specially for beginners. Both are famous though. I have been using Magento and it is user friendly with easy features. From product entering to updating product data, everything is a done quickly. I didn't try Woocommerce, but I don't think there is any other platform like Magento.

6. Get shopp

Get shopp Affiliate affiliate

Two of the most popular e-commerce platforms on the market today are WooCommerce and Magento. A source of many blogger debates, they both have their strengths and suitability for different needs. One is a standalone product, now owned by eBay, whereas the other is a plugin for WordPress. They have the backing of their own strong communities: WordPress users for WooCommerce and eBay advocates for Magento

7. johnbrent

johnbrent Affiliate affiliate

There is no difference in that they both are completely separate things. where Woocommerce is a ecommerce plugin and Magento is one of the ecommerce platform.

8. all3web

all3web Affiliate affiliate

Even my business uses Magento, though learning takes bit time with Magento bot the wait is worth. We have developed complex websites with most security with Magento platform.

Featured Resources (View All)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
MI