The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Win my page #1 ranking website that's making AUTOPILOT income!

Jay Wessman

Hey Ninjas!

I know a lot of you have been following my SEO case study thread where I showed you from start to finish exactly how I build profitable niche websites that get tonnes of traffic from the search engines and now that it's established and bringing it autopilot sales... well now I'm giving that website away to one lucky person!

For full details on how you can score this profitable niche website check out this video I put together for y'all:

[video=youtube;vo2xYwSfGUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo2xYwSfGUY[/video]

So click here to enter to win! (It takes just 2 seconds and is dead easy)

And for anyone that hasn't seen the my case study thread the website I'm giving away is WineAeratorWorld.com and over the last 6 months it's been increasing in both traffic:

site-visitors.jpg

And sales:

amazon-earnings.jpg

So what are you waiting for? Enter here!

Any questions just PM me or post reply in this thread :)

Man, I don't understund really 100% clear how you going to chose winner. For example if I'm on first place with 10 Entries you going to chose me or you going to chose randomly winner but you going to count my name 10 times so I have 10 times bigger chances for win? How much Entries have first guy currently if is not secret? How big my chances are in % if I have 500+ Entries?
@K, I wanted to say that maybe 30 days is too long for contest, but you are probably right. Site have earnings $500+ monthly and it is worth waiting.
btw Maybe you could post analystic for this month? Visits, earnings..

Man, I don't understund really 100% clear how you going to chose winner. For example if I'm on first place with 10 Entries you going to chose me or you going to chose randomly winner but you going to count my name 10 times so I have 10 times bigger chances for win? How much Entries have first guy currently if is not secret? How big my chances are in % if I have 500+ Entries?
@K, I wanted to say that maybe 30 days is too long for contest, but you are probably right. Site have earnings $500+ monthly and it is worth waiting.
btw Maybe you could post analystic for this month? Visits, earnings..

It's a weighted entry thing.

So if you get 50 entries and there are 500 entries in total you have 10% chance of winning for example.

I'm running it using the Content Domination plugin so it just does all the work and picks the winners for me.

I'd tell you how many the first place entry currently have but then it gives you a kind of advantage over everyone else (you could then just simple aim for 1 more than the leading entry!). I've posted details about this competition in a few places so it'd be unfair to only post that kind of information here.

Also the site doesn't have over $500+ monthly of income I think you may be looking at the full product prices ('Shipped Items Revenue') the commission is listed under the 'Revenue Fees' headline!

And I'll try to get up a screenie of this months revenue and stats in the next couple of days for you :)

PLZ Stay away from my post if you don't know what I asked.
TIP: You don't need to answer on EVERY thread!

Whoaaa man no need to snap. Misunderstandings happen!

Done. :D No matter what win or lose, you revealed a profitable established niche site and that's big deal.

Cheers mate!

banners
Back